Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thanks for those requests, @keath! I’ve added them to our list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to request:
Aquaman Sword of Atlantis 50-57
Helmet of Fate: Ibis the Invincible 1
The Next 1-6

Basically all the books written by Tad Williams.

6 Likes

While not a print to digital request (as it came out in print and digital just a few years ago), I’d like to voice additional support for Goddess Mode #s 1-6 being added to our library.

The lack of it in our library is a bit of a headscratcher, as its never been reported to be a Watchmen-level seller to where it was omitted, so as to not step on sales potential of the trade (or single issues as they came out in print and digital, and remain available for sale in digital at this moment).

Goddess Mode would be a very welcome addition to the Vertigo side of our library, DC Digital Gods. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sweet deal! Got those added to the sheet. :+1:

So you wish it … so shall it be noted.

Got that added too. Thanks for the requests, folks!

5 Likes

Hey guys,
How’s about adding to your Warlord digital output? Currently there are two (yes, only two) issues of Warlord on DCI and that my dear digital overlords, is what we call a situation in need of a remedy. Can we get some help with that soon? Can we please, pretty please with a Mike Grell drawing on top, work to get more Warlord issues on DC Infinite?
Thanks!!

7 Likes

I’ll get that request noted for said D.O.'s. :wink:

4 Likes

Ha, awesome! Thank ye kindly :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The Ray (1994-1996) Annual #1

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @marcopolo.71815! Thanks for making a request; I’ve added your support for this title to our list. :muscle:

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

4 Likes

It’s Game Time (1955) 1-4

3 Likes

Great request, thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi. I love this service but I want to remind you that DC published a lot of comic books before 2005. Let’s see some of those.

6 Likes

Hey @timpowers, welcome back to the community and thank you for sharing your feedback! :wave:

If you have any specific comic series or issues you’d like to see that were published prior to 2005, feel free to submit a request through this thread by posting the following information:

[Title] [Year] [Issue #]

We forward this to the team in charge of uploading comics to the platform so they stay in the know about what our community members want to see next. Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you have any questions! :batparrot:

4 Likes

Cool

Captain Marvel Adventures 1941 #’s 1-1509

4 Likes

Thanks for specifying! I’ve added your request to our sheet. :+1:

3 Likes

Police Comics 1941 #s 1-127
Flash Comics 1940 #s 2-104
Keep ‘em coming.

7 Likes

Thanks for requesting these, @timpowers! I’ve added them to our list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sure these have been requested previously, but I’ll throw my suggestions into the ring.

• The rest of the Batman (1940) and Detective Comics that haven’t been added yet.
  • Watchmen, Killing Joke. I’m assuming you’re having right issues with Moore, but they’d be a great addition
  • Three Jokers
4 Likes

Those are some great requests! Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is it possible to get Piranha Press issues? If so, I would request Epicurus the Sage and Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children.

4 Likes