Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

There are plenty of Brave & Bold issues left to digitize, but I’m asking for two issues in particular that you might want to prioritize. I just heard an interview with Brian Bendis (on the Legion of Subsitute Podcasters podcast), and he mentioned a two-part Rose & Thorn teamup that would be given a nod in the current Justice League vs the Legion of Superheroes series. So would it be possible to get Brave & Bold #188 and 189 into the mix? I’d love to give them a read.

Thanks a lot!

7 Likes

Thank you for requesting these, @terrific.whatzit! I’ve added them to our list. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello @Moderators, can you please add…

Along with…
Looney Tunes comics
Batman & Superman Adventures: World’s Finest
Batman Earth One Vol 2 & 3
Superman Earth one Vol 2 & 3
Wonder Woman Earth One Vol 2 & 3
Real Facts Comic #1-#21
Batman(1940) #120- #121
Detective Comics #140, #180
Thankyou.:grinning:

7 Likes

Thank you @Reaganfan78, I’ve noted your support for all of these titles again on our list. :smile:

7 Likes

I want to request

• Superman: The Secret Years #2-4. I don’t know the story behind why they added the first issue then cancelled the scheduled adding of the rest of the series. I am sure there was a reason. But whatever it is be it here, Comixology or whatever, I don’t think it is beneficial to anyone to just have the first issue and not the rest of a mini-series.

And while I came here to request that one, while I am here I also request…

• Gunfire (Hope if I keep asking enough they will accidentally add it without thinking)
  • DC Comics Presents 70, 71 and 74
  • Superman (1939-2011) 309 which is the conclusion to the story you have the first two parts of.
  • Superman Family - any issues besides 182 which is randomly the only issue
  • Karate Kid - I am still bitter that this was adverties then apparently cancelled.
8 Likes

Hey there! Thanks for all the hits, got them all noted. I’ve added your tallies to the list for some previously-requested titles too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

With the addition of Milestone comics, I would like to request the original Xombi comic. The New 52 series is on DCU which is a continuation of the original series if I am correct.

6 Likes

Absolutely! Thanks for the request :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Adventures of Superman 445-450, 599-607.

5 Likes

Consider it added :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

This request is a little out there and I honestly have no idea how the publishing rights are. It was released by DC under the label Hampshire Distributors, Ltd, which no one has heard of, both when it was released and today. One thing that I am sure of is that Spirit World is a Jack Kirby work and DCUI can always have more Jack Kirby on its platform!

However, DC has released the hardcover maybe a decade ago?

Look at that cover! As a fan of weird art, horror comics, and even odder comic history, Spirit World has long been on my list of comics that I want to read.

7 Likes

No harm in adding it to the list to see what happens! Thank you for the request @D4RK5TARZ. :+1:

(That cover is pretty cool).

7 Likes

Sorry for so many requests in a short amount of time. I am reading Batgirl (2000) and noticed that Batgirl Annual 1 released in 2000 is missing. I have also searched for Batgirl Annual and nothing came up.

7 Likes

Can we get New Fun Comics from the 1930’s?

10 Likes

Not a problem at all! I’ve added this to the list, thank you @D4RK5TARZ. :fireworks:

I’ve noted your support for that series on our list as well, @Jurisdiction - thank you! :fire:

7 Likes

Thanks @Shayera.Hol!

6 Likes

@Shayera.Hol does DC even have the rights to

?

7 Likes

According to the DC wiki, dc has full rights to Spirit World.

5 Likes

According to a YouTube video, I watched a while back, this was released by DC to make Jack Kirby happy but they didn’t tell him they were releasing it under a different imprint. In fact, DC released a hardcover reprint of this a while back. I imagine DC still has the rights to it.

7 Likes