Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

okay

4 Likes

Since Legion of Super-Heroes: before the Darkness Volume 2 came out today, I would like to ask again for the new material from blue Ribbon Digest 24 to be put on the site.

11 Likes

Thanks for the request, @idle453.87595! I’ve passed it along for you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Most of Mike Grell’s Green Arrow is missing. And Englehart’s Green Lantern Corps is also really incomplete.

11 Likes

Hey @f.dindorf, welcome to the community! :fireworks: Thank you for the two requests - I’ve added them to our list for you.

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :00_green_arrow_rebirth: :00_lc_green_lantern:

8 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
With the release of Batman '89 #1 comic on DC Universe Infinite, I thought I’d celebrate it’s arrival with a pictures of a past movies comic that’s not on DC Universe Infinite, maybe if I just show you the covers of the comic, hope it’ll get here faster.:smiley::film_projector:
Here’s the covers…

61fUegNmu+L

They look awesome, right?:relaxed:

4 Likes

To latch onto that last post…
The last 8 issues of the first Batman Adventures series would sure be great.

I want to read all the Dini-verse animated comics, in order… And that missing chunk is holding me back from even starting.

6 Likes

I 100% second that please.:smiley:

5 Likes

Eclipso the Darkness Within 1-2

6 Likes

Thank you @Lincolnfan78 and @LeonardoMyst for your requests! I’ve added your support for these titles to our list. :fireworks:

As a reminder from the original post of this thread, to make sure that the moderator team is accurate in reporting which comics you want to see, please include the following information:
[Title] [Year] [Issue #]

Thank you @Batmanlives1939 for the request, I’ve also noted your support for this title to our list as well! :batparrot:

6 Likes

I understand @Shayera.Hol,:slightly_smiling_face:

What @LeonardoMyst really meant was…
The Batman Adventures #29-#36. As for the year, the issues came out in 1994-1995.:slightly_smiling_face:

As for the movie comics…
Batman (1989)
Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm (1993)
Batman Forever (1995)
Batman & Robin (1997)
Batman & Robin Adventures: Subzero (1997)

Again Thankyou as always.:grinning:

9 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation, @Lincolnfan78, on these couple of details! Very much appreciated (though the comic covers were very nice - I’ve always loved the Batman & Robin (1997) one in particular). :smile:

8 Likes

Speaking of DCAU books, how’s about this one (which I’ve already requested, but you know the saying about the squeaky wheel)?

Superman Adventures Special #1 (1998)

The thing with that issue is that it is available in digital, specifically in Superman Adventures volume 2:

So, being that its already in digital, let’s just port it over into our library and complete Superman Adventures, as the Special is the only book of the series not yet individually available in digital.

Thank you. :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

I’m more than happy to add that to our list @Vroom! Thanks for the (very cool) request! :smiley:

6 Likes

You’re welcome, and thank you for notating my latest request of it, Hero of Mars. :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

JSA vs Kobra 1-6 (2009-2010).
Justice Society of America Volume 2 1-10 (1992-1993).

8 Likes

Got those noted, thanks for the requests!

6 Likes

Thanks

6 Likes

Plop! should be a top priority for the DC Universe app. Is it coming?

6 Likes

Hey @jp_padua.17119! :wave: Unfortunately, we are not able to share an ETA on when you can expect certain titles to hit the DCUI platform, but I can add your request for Plop! to our list for our content team. Thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes