Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

It doesn’t look like you have! I’ll add that. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Hello Moderators,
Can you guys please add…
Star Trek: The Next Generation
And any Star Trek series comic from DC comic please. :slightly_smiling_face: Thankyou.

3 Likes

Thank you for the request @Reaganfan78, I’ve added your support for this series to our list! :+1:

Regarding “any Star Trek series comic from DC”, if you have any specific titles you’d like to see, that would help greatly. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Star Trek: Voyager
Green Lantern/Star Trek team up.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you @Reaganfan78 - I’ve got these two added to the list for you. :rocket: :00_lc_green_lantern:

4 Likes

:sparkles: The Demon (1972) #13-16
We have #1-12 and #12 ends on a cliffhanger.
Please complete “The Demon” (1972).

4 Likes

I’ll get it added, thanks for requesting!

3 Likes

Hi! I’d love to see these titles added to the request list! I tried to see if they’ve been requested before but I may have missed some of the posts so forgive me if I duplicated something!

Phantom Stranger (1969-1976) issues 12 - 41
Rima the Jungle Girl (1974-1975) issues 1 - 7 (more Nestor Redondo please!)
Plop! (1973-1976) issues 1-24
Thriller (1983) issues 1-12
Conqueror of the Barren Earth (1985) issues 1-4 (this would be a great companion to Warlord)
Angel and the Ape (1969) issues 1-6
Meet the Angel (1969) issue 7
Claw the Unconquered (1975) issues 1- 12
Cancelled Comic Calvacade (1978) issues 1-2
Jonni Thunder (1985) issues 1-4

Thanks!

9 Likes

Hey @biggedy, thank you for the requests! I’ve got your support for these titles added to our list. :muscle:

Don’t worry about any potential duplicates - we take note of all requests so that the content team is aware of how many community members have asked about each title on the list, so the more the merrier. :partying_face:

5 Likes

I’d like to request a Legion: Science Police 1-4(1998)

4 Likes

Added your support for this comic to our list, thank you @RexRebel! :superhero:

4 Likes

Blood of the demon, the 2005 series

4 Likes

The Authority Volume 4 23-29. Wildc.a.t.s. worlds end 23-30. And i also wish to repeat my previous requests for more Gen 13 comics.

4 Likes

Thank you @paulomarciano.17324 and @Batmanlives1939, I’ve got these requests added to the list for y’all. :muscle:

5 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Can we get the “Vext” miniseries?

4 Likes

Got this added to the list - thank you for the request @Jurisdiction! :partying_face:

5 Likes

While we’re at it. How about The Next by Tad Williams and his sword of aquaman issues?

6 Likes

Sure thing @idle453.87595, I’ve got these added to the list for you as well. :00_aquaman:

6 Likes