Gotcha, gotcha, aaand gotcha! Thank you Vroom :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Elf
A Christmas Story
It’s A Wonderful Life
Christmas Vacation
Home Alone 1 & 2

Christmas movie life complete.

Well, probably a dash of Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer and A Charlie Brown Christmas as well.

5 Likes

gives an oversized thumbs-up that would make Rex Mason smile

Thanks, fellow last son of an alien world!

Toss in Home Alone 2, and I agree with your list 100% percent. :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’d like to request watchmen on the service. It is now available in comixology unlimited, anf I eould love to see it here, too.

Since I’m here already, might as well request so.emore stuff like the unwritten and the books of magic (all series and also the miniseries).

5 Likes

DCUI is being a little uncooperative with me at the moment, so I can’t check the library right away, but I think we do have a few Watchmen titles (specifically Before Watchmen and World of Watchmen.) I’ll have to double-check those later.

Appreciate the requests either way! I’ll get them looked into/noted once I can confirm. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same. I’ll bet Mxyzptlk was pulling on some cords again…

We have all of the Before Watchmen minis (and the one or two one-shots as well) and Doomsday Clock in our library. :slight_smile:

Given Watchmen’s CU status, I’ll add my name to the roster of those wanting it here. If it’s good enough for CU members, then by Rorschach’s journal, it’s certainly good enough for the Cool Kids of DCUI. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Or it could be Bat-Mite who wants to try to help @staticshocks, but sadly by making it worse for him.
Then again both Bat-mite and Mr. Mxyzptlk could be fighting again by wrecking DC Universe Infinite! Now that’s a disaster!
Hope everything working again for you @staticshocks. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Watchmen, Batman: The Killing Joke and Batman: Gotham by Gaslight are the Holy Trinity of “Titles That Should Be On DCUI But Aren’t”.

4 Likes

Given Watchmen’s CU eligibility, the folks in DC’s Sales Department must have said “Ah, its Christmas, why not? Let’s spread the joy of Watchmen even further!” to the brass at Comixology.

I hope they’ll say the same to the DCUI faithful. :crossed_fingers:t2:

@Reaganfan78 I bet Mxy was looking for McGurk and just tripped over a cord in the process.

“McGurk! Where are ya, McGurk?!”

4 Likes

Hey, yeah, I wanted the actual original series. Also, I think the service is out for a sizable chunk of people, at least. Maybe the servers are on AWS us-east-1? That’s down right now.

3 Likes

Wait. Gotham by gaslight is not on DCUI? I could have sworn it was. I know we are missing the doom that came to gotham, and I even requested it in the past.

3 Likes

Right you are! Added to OP.

4 Likes

I haven’t gotten to all of it yet, but I read the first few issues… and was VERY happy to see Marcos Martin art that he’d done before I started following his work.

3 Likes

I just realized in reading the old JSA title, that while the newer JSA: All-Stars title is here, the JSA: All-Stars mini-series from 2003 is not on here. That should most definitely be rectified.

7 Likes

Thanks for the request @DanTheManOne1! I’ve got your support for this title added. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I say wonderful! What comics? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What is World of Watchmen?

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s been requested already, but can we get more of the original run of Superman Vol. 1? I’d specifically like to see gaps filled through that whole series, but especially the gaps of #24-#33 and #44-#75. I’d really like to see the whole series released eventually.

5 Likes

Superman Vol. 1 #24-#33 and #44-#75

Gotcha gotcha, thanks for the request! Welcome to the community, btw :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Batman Adventures, Batman Adventures Continues and Scooby-Doo Team-up.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes