Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Very neat! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pardon; WoW is the title of the collection, not an individual title. I wasn’t able to check it at the time since the platform was down, so it seems I misremembered the content. My bad!

5 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
I was talking about George Perez over the other thread, and noticed he made a Crossover mini-series of JLA/Avengers.
I hope someday DC & Marvel will agree to allow the Crossover comics on DC Universe Infinite and Marvel Unlimited.
It would be great to see Superman Vs. Spider-Man, Marvel Vs. DC, and more.
It’s a wishful thinking from a fan of both comic.:slightly_smiling_face:
Definitely would love to read JLA/Avengers mini-series.

7 Likes

100% agree.

It would be quite special if DC and Marvel could make an arrangement for JLA/Avengers (2003-2004) #'s 1-4 (of 4) to appear on their respective digital comic services, especially while Mr. Perez is still with us.

6 Likes

Like the '60s Metal Men would be super fun.

6 Likes

Hey there @Archer500 & @Vroom, I’ll get those noted for ya. Thanks for the special requests. :slight_smile: :heart:

@thesecondeve.93627 Welcome to the community! I’ve noted your request as well – thanks for popping in!

6 Likes

Would love to see Xombi #0 and Shadow Cabinet #0 from the 90s, to complete Milestone’s Shadow War crossover event.

5 Likes

You got it @HubCityQuestion! I’ve added your support for these two comics to the list. :muscle:

5 Likes

The odds of this are extremely long, but I might as well say for the purposes of tallying interest that I’d be very interested in the digitization of JLA/Avengers.

9 Likes

Dear Santa,
I have been very good this year, for Christmas can you please add…
Batman89
Superman78
Batman 1989 movie comic
Batman Forever movie comic
Batman & Robin 1997 movie comic
Batman Mask of the Phantasm movie comic.

Thankyou,
Reaganfan78
:santa::cookie::milk_glass::christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Gotcha, thanks!

I’ve added it to Santa’s list! Let’s see what happens :eyes:

7 Likes

I’ll add a request for JLA/Avengers. And also Best of DC digest 24 (maybe normal sized instead of digest) which has some Perez legionnaires and also a new story.

5 Likes

Thanks for those requests, @idle453.87595! I’ve added them to the list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll second both of those requests.

3 Likes

Noted! Thank you @RexRebel. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Not sure that can be done due to marvel properties

3 Likes

I’ll third the request for content from the Best of DC digest, as I :heart: those books.

5 Likes

I don’t see the point in making the Best of DC books available digitally per se. A few had extra content, including LSH and NTT. Put those in digital collections where they belong. Covers by top artists like Gil Kane or George Perez books, put them into digital collections showcasing their art.

Digital presents so many opportunities, let’s be more imaginative.

2 Likes

Thank you @Vroom! I’ve noted your support down on the list as well. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you for the feedback, @fb_digital.comics.fans.group! Fortunately, we also have a list of collection requests, so I’ve gone ahead and added your suggestion to that list for the team to take a look into. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Putting in a request for Elvira’s House of Mystery Special #1 (AKA Elvira’s Haunted Holidays) so that we can finish off that series. Thank you.

6 Likes