Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Dear Lord, if you’re out there listening, please send me a sign and let the Ostrander Spectre Annual show up on on Comixology, and by extension, the DCU thing. Also the Peter Milligan Human Target Final Cut GN and Top Ten the 49ers for good measure. Thank you.

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

Consider them added!

5 Likes

I’ll make you a deal - if DC gets those added to Comixology and by extension the DCU thing, I will buy them. Money money money, make it rain!

4 Likes

For Legion fans, the DCU service is missing Superboy and the Legion of Super Heroes 196-221, with the exception of issue 200.

We are missing a lot of great Mike Grell art without those issues.

8 Likes

I will second that, more Mike Grell Art is appreciated, and while I am at it, more Warlord too.

6 Likes

Yes, and I’m not sure about the Warlord stuff, but the Superboy gap mentioned above is not in print in any current Omnibus; the last time they were printed in any archive was well over 20 years ago, so it would be nice to have them in a digital version at least.

3 Likes

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: I absolutely love your notations!

As a stickler for details (and then some) myself, I just love to see others who are also into the nitty-gritty details of things.

Keep up the great work! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you for the request @JimboFett! I’ve added this to the list for you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you for the request and second support, @RexRebel! I’ve noted both of these on the list. :muscle:

6 Likes

Wonder what Vroom and Moderators would say I’m actually reading comics again for the first time in a long time? :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Probably that all is right with the world again.

5 Likes

:point_up_2: :eyes: :heart: @Reaganfan78

5 Likes

clears throat, and then says “All was right with the world.” in his best Jean Shepherd voice

He said it in A Christmas Story, but I feel the line is fine here as well, even if we’re not talking about an official Red Ryder BB Gun (don’t buy one, you’ll shoot your eye out).

3 Likes

You know last year I became a fan of the movie, :grinning: At least when I read comics on DC Universe Infinite I won’t be worning my eyes out! :laughing:

4 Likes

Just last year? Man, I’ve been a fan of A Christmas Story since I was…what, 7? That and Christmas Vacation are my top two Christmas movies.

:grin: Ms. Shields would be proud, my friend.

3 Likes

Now Christmas Vacation is a movie I saw when it first came out. :slightly_smiling_face:
Have I mention that I’m planning to resubcribe to DC Universe Infinite?
Here’s to 2022!:clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Boss! :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

I’ve seen it in theaters (thanks to a local chain that shows it every year, along with A Christmas Story, Elf and others) about 4 or 5 times now, if memory serves. Between VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, Digital and TV airings, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve seen it on TV.

Woohoo! :batparrot:

Indeed! :beers: In 2022, here’s to the…

• 30th anniversary of Batman Returns
  • 30th anniversary of Batman: The Animated Series
  • 30th anniversary of Harley Quinn
  • 25th anniversary of Batman & Robin
  • 25th anniversary of The New Batman Adventures
  • 30th anniversary of The Death and Return of Superman (saved the best for last)

I suppose I should request a book, while I’m at it. Ah, yes!

I humbly request this be brought to digital:

Action Comics #413, which features the coolest superstar that isn’t one, but absolutely should be: :sparkles: Metamorpho :sparkles:!

4 Likes

It is great
You are resubscribing

Only in the last two weeks
Have I started to read
Current DC Comics again.

I had been worried that DC had fired most of the regular writers and replaced them with cheaper ones who didn’t know the characters.

I think they were hired for Future State

I was wrong about them.

Flash and Wonder Woman are better than they have been in a long while

And titles like

Batman Adventures Second Season

Superman 78

Batman 89

Blue and Gold

Are great too.

5 Likes

I love both of these! They’re among my fav mini-series of the year, with Crime Syndicate being my #1 mini of 2021.

On-topic request:

Action Comics #415, featuring the talents of Cary Bates, Bob Haney, Curt Swan, Murphy Anderson and Nick Cardy. Another plus is that it also co-stars Metamorpho.

Seriously, Metamorpho is a badass. Check out Batman and The Outsiders volume 1 and The Terrifics if you haven’t already, as they’re among his best starring gigs.

6 Likes

I had bought
Crime Syndicate
But never read the issues

Based on your recommendation

I will read all the issues this week

I like
Metamorpho too

When I make up
My nine hero
Super team list

He is always on it
Jessica Cruz and Raven as well

What a range of powers he has.

I liked the 2003 Outsiders version best
Shift

In many ways
He is DC’s Thing

4 Likes

Aw, thanks. :blush: I hope you enjoy it.

Originally, Crime Syndicate was going to be a DCUI or trade read for me.

Then I snagged #s 1 and 2 at a comic store right before #3 hit. I enjoyed those two quite a bit, so I snagged 3 and the other issues as they came out.

The book doesn’t reinvent the wheel for the Syndicate, but it was fun. Jim Cheung’s covers for #s 1 and 2 are mighty super, too.

SN: Once the whole series is here, it might be profiled in a future installment of the Justice League Book Club. But…you didn’t hear that from me. :shushing_face: :wink:

Yaaas! Up top, my man! :raised_hands:t2: Whether he’s Metamorpho or Shift, Rex Mason’s alter-ego kicks ass.

Right, Marisa Tomei?

Marisa Is.

Request:

• Metamorpho (volume 1, 1965-1968) #s 1-17
5 Likes