Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Got it, thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love to see the first appearance comic from The Riddler and Mr. (Freeze) Zero, please.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Interesting request! Got it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Requesting “a god, somewhere” from wildstorm comics.

4 Likes

Thanks for requesting this, @paulomarciano.17324! I’ve added it to the list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Born today—Martin Nodell, co-creator of Alan Scott—the Original Green Lantern. Early in his career, he used a pen name because of the stigma attached to creators who worked in comics. Nodell would continue drawing GL adventures until 1947. He eventually left comics and began a long career in advertising, where he helped create the Pillsbury Doughboy.

So, today we got two requests for the Archives. First, the archives already have the Super Friends Bronze Age run but missing the Special (1981). Second, what makes it so special is Nodell did the puzzles & games section.

Super_Friends_Special_Vol_1_1

Green_Lantern_Vol_3_19

5 Likes

I’ve never heard of this before, and I just looked it up. It sounds very interesting, so I will second this request.

3 Likes

Gotcha @Fantastic-Comic-Fan and @KookieSuperApe! Thank you both :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Suicide Squad (2021-) jumps from issue 1 to 3 in DCUI, #2 is missing.

4 Likes

Thanks for the report! We are aware of this issue and have relayed it to our content team. :+1: Hoping to get that resolved soon here.

5 Likes

Would like to request Dark Knight a True Batman Story from Vertigo to be added please!

Also just curious, are there rules about which Black Label titles get added and which don’t? Looking forward to Wonder Woman Dead Earth that came out awhile ago. Also enjoyed the Batman White Knight series and am interested in the Harley Quinn White Knight companion miniseries.

Thanks again for y’all’s hard work!

4 Likes

Thanks for this request, @humblesasquatch! I’ve added it to the list. When it comes to adding Black Label titles, there aren’t really any set guidelines as to what will get added, it’s a case-by-case basis.

6 Likes

How is it decided?

3 Likes

Not the first time these have been requested, but this classic run is so close to completion.

Title Issues Latest restoration available in digital collection Latest restoration available in print collection
Action Comics (1938) 653-654 Superman: Dark Knight Over Metropolis
Action Comics (1938) 655-657
Action Comics (1938) 658 Superman: The Power Within
Action Comics (1938) 660, 663-668
Action Comics (1938) Annual 1 Superman: The Man of Steel Vol. 6 & Superman: Dark Knight Over Metropolis
Action Comics (1938) Annual 3-4
Adventures of Superman (1987) 445-450 Superman: Exile and Other Stories Omnibus
Superman (1987) Annual 1 Superman: The Man of Steel Vol. 6
Superman (1987) Annual 3-4
Superman Man of Steel (1991) Annual 2 Superman: Reign of the Supermen
5 Likes

Excellent requests and notation! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Whew, nice list! Consider them all added :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Born 11/22/21: Roy Thomas! It would be nice and GREATLY APPRECIATED to have some of his Wonder Woman added to the archives!

6 Likes

Absolutely agreed! Adding that to the list… thank you so much :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey I just found these online for free and wondered if that meant they were digitized but maybe there is a licensing issue if WB put them out? Would it be ok to refer my club to this link or should I stick to only sharing what’s available on the app?

4 Likes

This website strikes me as falling into the realm of piracy, so I think it would be prudent not to link it :sweat_smile:. Thank you for asking!

5 Likes