Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

With one month left of membership to DC, here’s a comic book request that will bring me back, :slightly_smiling_face:

The Batman Adventures #29-#36
The Batman Strikes #22-#50
Batman & Robin Adventures Annual #1 & #2
Adventures in DC Universe #1-#19 annual #1
The Batman/TMNT Adventures #1-#6
The Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #1-#5
Batman 1989 movie comic
Batman mask of The Phantasm movie comic
Batman Forever comic
Batman & Robin 1997 movie comic
Batman & Robin Adventures: Subzero
Real Facts Comics #1-#21
Justice League Unlimited #36-#46

If any of those books ends up on DC Universe Infinite, I’ll be more then happy to resubcribe. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78! :wave: Thank you for all these requests; they’ve been noted on the list for you. I’ll cross my fingers that the team is able to get at least some of these on the platform soon. :batparrot:

4 Likes

The Demon (1973-) #13-16

I am currently in the hospital with a lot of time to read comics, and my uncle suggested I check this series out. I love it! I wish the last four were on the service.

6 Likes

Quoting for emphasis, as I second this request.

All of Kirby’s DC goodness deserves to be in digital, especially when talking about a series whose remaining four issues already are available in digital via this trade:

Just C/P 'em into the library, heroes of the digital team. P/TY. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey @ultigamer.13884, welcome to the community! Thanks for the request. I’ve got it noted (and yours too, @Vroom). :slightly_smiling_face:

Also hope you feel better soon!

4 Likes

Happy 61st B-Day to Neil Gaiman—who needs zero introduction! Over the years, he’s written lots of comics over multiple genres.

One such was in the experimental weekly Wednesday Comics. WC #1 is today’s pick to be added to the Archives. It ran for 12 issues and featured Metamorpho, Kamandi, Deadman, and Hawkman—to name a few!

I was M.I.A. for a few days because I was putting together a podcast where I did a segment on Bill Mantlo, who turned 70 this week.

Wednesday_Comics_1

8 Likes

Thanks for this request, @Fantastic-Comic-Fan! I’ve added it to the list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I know y’all bout tired of me & my requests!

4 Likes

Never! Keep 'em coming. :hugs:

giphy (3)

6 Likes

I was wondering if the Amazing World of DC Comics could be put on the site. I know most people have probably never seen them.

6 Likes

Remembering out veterans…

Often I suggest a comic I think deserves a spot to be archived and added to DC Universe Infinite. The Archives lack war comics—which I understand because these are not as popular as in the past. Still, it would be nice to see some added one day.

G.I. Combat 249—1983
Unknown Soldier 168—1982
DC Special 26-- 1977

5 Likes

I can add it to our list :slight_smile:

Got those added in, thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What our illustrious Thanagarian mod said.

As the creator of the thread, I want to see as many requests as possible, so do please (as @Shayera.Hol said) “Keep 'em coming.” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There are some missing issues in the original run of All-Star Comics. #39 to #49, and #52 and #53 are missing. Curious as they were restored for Archives volumes a long time ago. This classic title should be available in full.

5 Likes

Hey @skoglund.family.35772! :wave: Thank you for the request - I’ve added this to the list to be passed along to the team. :grinning:

5 Likes

I am going through a lot of older comics I never read and decided to add the 1962 Atom series to my list. I was surprised to find that there are NO issues of this series on the DCUniverse site. I personally have lots of issues of all of the later series, Sword of the Atom, Power of the Atom, and the All-New Atom. The giant-sized hole in my reading of Atom stories is the entirety of the original series.

Dear DC Universe,
Please add the 1962 Atom series to the DC Universe comics I can read.
Love,
Me.

12 Likes

Some of the issues are on here but as reprints when Detective Comics was 100 pages in 438 and 439

3 Likes

Hey @RufusPentecost, thank you for the request! I’ve added this to our comic request list for the team to take a look into for you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :00_captain_atom:

In the future, this thread is the most appropriate place to request certain comic issues and series be added to the DCUI platform! Let us know if you have any additional requests to add.

(Thank you @KookieSuperApe for pointing them in the right direction! :fireworks:)

6 Likes

Thanks! I am very off-and-on in the community here, so I forget about the various threads. Thanks again for the reminder.

2 Likes

Superman Vol 1 247 January 1972

5 Likes