Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Arrrrrrg :pirate_flag: I knew it was too good to be true. Hopefully it means DC has the digital version on a floppy somewhere :floppy_disk: one day I’ll have my comics!

4 Likes

Hello Moderators, can you please add Detective Comic #31, there’s a part one story of Batman missing, that’s connected to #32 which you have in DC Library that’s part 2. Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Noted! Thanks RF. :blush:

5 Likes

I hope Black Canary’s Wedding Planner and JLA Wedding Special can be digitized and added so that all of the issues of that storyline are available. It’s a while before our BOP club will get to this story, but I’d love to be able to read all of the tie-ins with the peeps!

5 Likes

Thanks for requesting these, @Mae! I’ve added them to the list. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Guys you need to add The Brave and the Bold #35 (Hawkman) it’s the only issues missing from the Hawkman DC archives

7 Likes

Thank you for letting us know you’re interested in reading this, @Giampi (and thanks for joining us again)! I’ve added it to our list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Superman #330

This is just a fun book, and more people need to read it.

SN: How about adding the Whitman cover as a bonus to the above for when it eventually is digitized? Pleeeeease? :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you for this request, @Vroom! I’ve added it to the list.
I always like these older Superman stories. I would really kind of love it if the next major Superman movie took after this kind of story. “Instead of deciding if he needs to kill to save Metropolis, this movie is all about Superman’s head being turned into a lion’s head!”

5 Likes

You’re welcome, and thank you for adding it to the list.

Likewise. I love Bronze Age Superman tales. Be they from Action Comics, Superman, World’s Finest, or elsewhere, they’re just fun.

Plus, Curt Swan art is just badass and worth staring at for hours on-end. :grin:

3 Likes

Could we get the rest of Batman: White Knight Presents: Harley Quinn series? For some reason I’m only showing issue 3 on here? Would love to be able to read the first 2 issues and the full series.

4 Likes

Thank you for the request @jtolliver23.40444! I’ve added this to the list to be passed along to the team. :batparrot:

4 Likes

:laughing:The expression on Superman’s face is funny when trying to expose his secret!
Speaking of Lana Lang, hello Moderators, can you guys please add a Superboy comic when Superboy first meet Lex Luthor, they were friends til Lex lost all his red hair blaming Superboy. That comic is a classic. Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78! Can you confirm the name of the specific issue you’re requesting? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Had to do a little research, I think it’s Adventures Comic #271. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Perfect, thank you @Reaganfan78 for checking that! I’ve got this added to the list for you. :+1:

5 Likes

Thankyou.:grinning:

4 Likes

Hi i can’t find where to add a comment so just putting here. Adventures of superman (1987-2006) is missing issues #445-#450. These issues are important to the superman:exile storyline.

6 Likes

Thank you for the requests @dcohen1213.58250! I’ve added these issues to the list for you. :superman:

4 Likes

So how does it work with these requests? Is there somone at dc get the list and then upload? What is the turn around time on the requests?

3 Likes