Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

or ever

4 Likes

My requests? The Flash #225 through 330. There’s a large period of Flash that has not yet been added. These are particularly close to my heart because it’s when I started reading comics.

Thank you.

7 Likes

I’ll third this request

7 Likes

Seconded!
(Does this run include the Neal Adams GL/GA back-ups?

6 Likes

Thanks for the request @malvito.93825! I’ve added this to the list for you. :flash_hv_2:

Your third has been added to the list, @Batmanlives1939. Thank you! :batparrot:

Thanks @jla172! I’ve added your support to the list as well. :grinning:

8 Likes

I would like to request that the rest of the Earth One books be added. We have four series yet each of them are incomplete.

6 Likes

Welcome back @Natepop07! I’ve got that request added in, thank you very much :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would like to request Superboy: The Comic Book. This one might be guarded by rights holders?

I would love to read the continuing adventure of an underrated tv show.

Another title that would be greatly appreciated on DCUI is Phantom Stranger (1952). Phantom Stranger in a 50s horror anthology title?!? The cover of the first issue is pretty amazing too!

If the title font is any indicator, this book looks amazing!

7 Likes

Thanks for those requests @D4RK5TARZ! Got em in :slight_smile:

Nice choices btw!

6 Likes

Hey @LastSon0fMars how far out of the scope of DCUI would things like the Smallville: The Comic be? These aren’t the Season 11 comics, these are the tie in comics with cast interviews and things that came out when the show was on-air. I just found them in my Smallville research and was trying to hunt them down to see if there were any interesting nuggets in there to bring back to the club :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We’ll try our best to add this, @Bar-El! Thanks for letting us know how much you’re interested in it.

7 Likes

Great suggestion!

I requested this series a week or two back, so the more we can get that Smallville wheel to squeak, the more it will hopefully be slathered in sweet digital grease one day. :grin:

I’ll toss in another request for the series while I’m at it:

• Smallville (volume 1, 2002) #'s 1-11
• Smallville Special #1

As both Elongated Man and Booster Gold said on Justice League Unlimited, “Squeaky wheel, my friend. Squeaky wheel.”

5 Likes

Thanks Vroom! :slight_smile: Added them in!

6 Likes
  1. With the announcement of Dark Knights of Steel, now would be the perfect time for DC to add Batman: Dark Knight of the Round Table (which has already been digitized, in Elseworlds: Batman Vol. 3) to DCUI.

2. I’d like to see the rest of the America’s Best Comics titles that were never digitized get digitized. Those would be:

Thank you.

7 Likes

Is there any chance that DC Primal Age would be able to be digitized?

4 Likes

@KookieSuperApe Whew, got all of that in ~ thank you! :smiley:

@millernumber1 Good question, I’ll ask the team :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Excellent suggestion, @millernumber1!

In addition to the DC Primal Age 100-Page Giant, I’d also like to see another toy-based, Target-exclusive Giant hit digital:

• Batman: The Caped Crusader 100-Page Giant #1 (2020)

Sure, the reprint content in the above is mostly already (if not entirely) digitally available, but the new content in that book deserves digital availability as well.

3 Likes

Thank you thank you for the suggestion :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I see this was previously requested, just wanted to put in my own request for JSA vs Kobra. :pray:

I just read Checkmate (2006) and this seems like required reading after that. Okay, I mostly want to know Sasha Bordeaux and Mr Terrific are okay after Final Crisis. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for the request @Angel212! I’ve added your support for this title to our list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes