Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

I would like to put in a request for Adventures of Superman 625-649. We do have issue 639 and 642. By filling this in, we will get Godfall as well as the Ruin story line. I have the TPB Superman: Ruin Revealed and have been holding off on that as I haven’t read the first part of Ruin.

6 Likes

Excellent suggestion! :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Great question @RexRebel! I’ve asked Alec to shed some light on this. Thank you @Vroom for helping out :slight_smile:

@D4RK5TARZ Got that request in as well as what I’m counting as @Vroom’s second :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: - thank you!

5 Likes

Thank you! I do feel weird requesting for even more books considering if you told 12 year old me that one day I would have over 20k comics at my fingertips I would have been jealous of current me. Yet, here we are.

6 Likes

Lol no worries at all - it doesn’t hurt to request for certain comics :grin:

5 Likes
  • Smallville (2002) #'s 1-11
  • Smallville Special #1

#Smallvilleturns20in’21

6 Likes

More like #ITurnOldIn’21 :joy:

Thank you for the requests, I’ve got em in!

5 Likes

I see that, and raise you:

#Iturn40in’23

Your move, Man from Mars. :superman_hv_4:

H’ronmeer’s beard, I thank you. :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

5 Likes

So I spoke with Alec and they pretty much confirmed what @Vroom mentioned about trades. We have lots of contractual obligations, licensing agreements etc. that mean that some issues cannot be put on the service. It just so happens that trades are included in this.

4 Likes

#ialsoturn40in23

5 Likes

Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis #49. It’s already been digitized, and it’s part two of a two-part story that begins in #48, which was just added on here last week. I am utterly mystified as to why we didn’t get it today. Hopefully that can be rectified in the near future. Thank you.

5 Likes

Hi @KookieSuperApe! We saw your question about this issue in Office Hours. Alec.Holland will address it there tonight! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Wonder Woman volume 1 issue number 231-269 would be very nice to see.

9 Likes

Hey @MovieAddict! :wave: Thank you for the request, I’ve added this to the list for you. :wonderwoman:

8 Likes

Seconded!

6 Likes

Thank you @jla172! I’ve noted your support on our list as well. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

I would like to request Batman family 20 and New Titans Annual 2 to complete both those series. I would also like the Heckler.

Finally, am I correct that Astro City is not a possibility due to how it has been listed on Comixology this week?

4 Likes

Added your requests in, thanks @idle453.87595!

Also, yes, Astro City is only available on Comixology at this time.

4 Likes

I have a feeling that now that Image is the current punisher of Astro City, DC might not have it for a while.

4 Likes