Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thanks for getting Animal Man up last month, now can we get the Invisibles by Morrison and friends?

5 Likes

@HubCityQuestion Got that in, thanks!

@librariman You’re welcome & I’ve added your request in :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m looking for Artemis: requiem but it doesn’t look to be here

6 Likes

Thanks for the request, @carvercrusade.1214 (and welcome back)! I’ve added it to our list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to Tranquility: Armageddon 1 (2008).

4 Likes

The power of Shazam Graphic novel (1994)

5 Likes

There’s a few series/issues that come to mind, and something else a bit different. I was pleased to see Gene Luen Yang got his own hub on here but one of the stories from his Superman run is missing. The FCBD 2015 issue Divergence isn’t included.

Having recently finished Doom Patrol I remembered a series featuring Robotman called My Greatest Adventure around the beginning of the New 52. It was an anthology series showcasing two other characters named Tanga & Garbage Man. This led me down a rabbit hole where I learned that though they were in the second volume of My Greatest Adventure, the Garbage Man & Tanga stories were continuations of another series that isn’t on here, the second volume of Weird Worlds. I then searched for the first volume of that and found it missing. I think it would be worth adding since the first volume of Weird Worlds had John Carter of Mars stories.

Also, the DC Elseworlds series list is missing Superman and Batman: World’s Funnest by Evan Dorkin & friends.

At the end of the Convergence Event, DC included what they called Sneak Peeks at the end of the second issues of different Convergence series. These led into the return of the mainline books after the event. I noticed they aren’t included in any of the Convergence series or the preceding issues of the main series. You have to look them up manually or go to this hub here.

https://www.dccomics.com/tags/sneak-peeks

I imagine since they’re already part of the digital comic reader on the website it shouldn’t be too hard to add them. Is there any chance they can be slotted in to the existing Convergence issues or would each get their own page?

5 Likes

Thank you @Batmanlives1939! I’ve added your two requests to our list. :batparrot:

Welcome back to the community, @Nickster91! I’ve added your comic requests to our list. In regards to the Sneak Peeks, we’ll see what we can do. :female_detective:

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Hi!

I’d like to request Batman Curse of The White Knight Harley Quinn. 2020-2021. It started last year in October.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hey @romangreco! :wave: Thank you for the request, I’ve added it to the list for ya.

5 Likes

Hey @Shayera.Hol! Thanks for adding it to the list!

4 Likes

Thanks a bunch! I’ll let you know :+1:t2:.

4 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
Can you please add…
The Batman Strike #22-#50
please, Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Added! Thank you @Hugo_Strange for the request. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey, hi. The series Wasteland skipped over issue 6. I’m hoping it’s a mistake and not that it’s not being included.

5 Likes

Hey bd!

It’s not a mistake! There’s some fairly sensitive content towards the end of the comic and the team is working on the best way to display/sensitively handle that. We’ll let you know when it’s heading to the service!

4 Likes

Alright, yet another rockin’ request for Artemis: Requiem!

C’mon Digital Team…2021 is the 25th anniversary of that 6-issue mini-series. Getting it in digital would be great, and it’s clear several people here (me included) would like to get the series in digital.

Please make it happen, Digital Gods. Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Seconding a second time (that’s worth like 4 of them at least).

4 Likes

Well that’s a bummer to hear, but it’s nice to see it’s on the right minds.

Without actually knowing what it is, or, you know, working for you, can I suggest? Something along the lines of the Looney Tune disclaimer, and if it’s especially vile, versions with and without censor bars that readers can choose?

9 Likes