Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Hey @zangd15, welcome to the community! :wave: I’ve added these requests to our list for you.

Please let the moderator team know if you happen to need anything! :batparrot:

6 Likes

Battle for Bludhaven 1-6 (2007)

6 Likes

Hi @mccrackenj816.1878, thank you for your request! I’ve added this to the list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
Can you please add…
1989 Batman movie adaptation comic
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin (1997) movie adaptation comic
Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm movie comic
Please.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you for all these requests, @Reaganfan78! I’ve added all of them to our list for you. :batman:

6 Likes

Thankyou! :grinning:

4 Likes

Hi, I’d like to suggest the following:
Steel, the Indestructible Man (1978) #1-5
Eclipso, the Darkness Within (1992) #1-2

Thanks!

8 Likes

Thank you @carmen_elende.21026! I’ve added these two requests to our list for the team. :muscle:

5 Likes

I’ll second the eclipso requests.

5 Likes

I was thinking, next time I make a comic request, I’ll just ask the @Moderators, “How’s the update for this comic going?” :grin:
Just kidding. I’m sure it’s coming. Waiting for it is the hardest part.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you @mccrackenj816.1878, I’ve noted your support for Eclipso on our list! :+1:

We appreciate your patience @Reaganfan78 along with the rest of the community regarding adding the comics from these requests to the platform. Our team works extremely hard and I can assure you that y’all are being heard. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I think you know where I stand

5 Likes

Adding my periodical request for more vertigo/black label stuff.

DMZ and books of magic is what I woulf like to read right now.

6 Likes

Seconding everything again, @Sean-Malloy? :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve noted your support for the previous requests.

Thank you @paulomarciano.17324, I’ve added these requests to the list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

I would request
The rest of captain carrot and his amazing zoo crew
The next
The madame Xanadu one shot from 1981.

8 Likes

Hey @idle453.87595, thank you for these requests! All three have been added to our list for you. :smiley:

6 Likes

I would like for DC comics to include the mailbag column with the corresponding issue for digital releases. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

6 Likes

Hey @dave7atgotsky.5512, I added this to our list from your comment on the other thread, but just reiterating here that this is on our radar! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Have a wonderful day yourself!

5 Likes

I’d like to ask for the archival upload of The New 52: Futures End FCBD Special (2014), which provides important context to the New 52: Futures End series. Thank you.

4 Likes