Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Hello, I’m looking though the earth one stuff, and the teen Titans 2 volumes are missing. They’re fascinating take on the Titans.

3 Likes

Hello @Moderators in the past I mention The Batman Strike! Comics, I apologize for my mistake never realizing there was a ‘s’ at the end of the word Strike. Anyway it’s called The Batman Strikes! Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would like to request Lords of the Ultrarealm. Also is there any chance that Canceled Comics Cavalcade could be digitized?

6 Likes

What bd1 suggested seems the best bet for sensitive material

3 Likes

There’s a lot of older issues that could use a disclaimer like this.

4 Likes

Hey @Vroom and @SteveTrevor2.0, I’ve noted your support for this series on our list. :grinning:

Thank you for the request, @carvercrusade.1214! I’ve added this to the list for you. :00_teen_titans:

Thank you for the correction, @Hugo_Strange. I’ve gone ahead and fixed this. :batparrot:

Hi @idle453.87595 - I’m not sure about Canceled Comics Cavalcade, but I’ve added it to the list just in case alongside your other request. :fireworks:

Thank you for the suggestion, @bd1 - I’ve passed it along to the team for consideration. No promises, but we’ll see what we can do! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Requesting 2 parts of Milestone Shadow War.

Shadow Cabinet 0
Xombi 0

5 Likes

Thank you for the requests! :smiley: Got them added!

2 Likes

Hello there Super-mods. :wave: :sunglasses:

Placing a request for:

Millennium #’s 1-8.

Thank you. :clark_hv_4:

6 Likes

Gotcha covered @ajm08g! Thanks for the request :grin:

4 Likes

I know I asked for some of these a long time ago, but been long enough so I will not worry about repeats.

So just going off the top of my head my semi-regular but not really list of requests…

The Weird (I will keep asking until they accidentally add it)

The New Adventures of Superboy 44-50 to complete the run of the Dial H For Hero backup stories

The 90’s Superboy comic based on the TV series.

Superman (original series) 233-247, 309 (it’s the final part of a 3 part story you have the first 2 parts of. Sure at least one person on here has unknowingly been left hanging. It was a good story too) and 416-422.

DC Comics Presents 70, 71, and 74 to complete the series.

All the missing issues of the original Justice League series.

Adventure Comics 459, 479-490

And a bit of a long shot but shoot for the fencers

Fables and all of it’s spin-offs.

6 Likes

We need Mike Grell’s Warlord. I can’t be the only one wanting this. Just digitize the whole run and put it out there already.

8 Likes

I will second Warlord.

6 Likes

All of the latest requests (and seconds) have been noted and passed on up. :orange_heart:

4 Likes

She’s back! :grinning:Welcome back @Barrys.Better.Half! Miss seeing you on the community board.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I was wondering if anyone else said it and yeah, I totally agree. I love Mad Monk and would love to have it on here.

5 Likes

I’m back, thank you!!! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Seconded

5 Likes

Seconded

4 Likes

Hey @Batmanlives1939! :wave: Your support has been noted on our list, thank you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes