Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Hey @SaintBrodie! Thank you for all these requests - they’ve been added to the list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

second all of those

4 Likes

Thanks for the second, @Sean-Malloy! I’ve noted your support for these comics. :memo:

5 Likes

I support getting DC’s whole library here

6 Likes

So @Sean-Malloy, you second this?

2 Likes

I’ll most likely second everything

4 Likes

lol

3 Likes

Seconding everything :sweat_smile: nice tactic hehe

5 Likes

I’ll third these

4 Likes

REQUEST:

Superman/Supergirl Maelstrom

5 issue mini-series, 2009

by Jimmy Palmiotti, Justin Gray, and Phil Noto

info: https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Superman/Supergirl:_Maelstrom

6 Likes

Got your thirds, thank you :slight_smile:

@scarecroe Added that request in, thank you for that as well!

6 Likes

I’ll second this

5 Likes

Thanks. Also, I just noticed that all three of you moderators are named after space heroes. Is that deliberate or just coincidence?

4 Likes

@mccrackenj816.1878 Got your second, aaaand hmm :thinking: that was not deliberate lol. Just a happy coincidence :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

just doing my best to make sure DCUI gets a complete library

4 Likes

The Atom series, especially #19, part of Zatanna’s Search, July 1965, already been digitized in a reprint backup story in Detective Comics #438.

6 Likes

Good choice. Maybe it will see digital life to tie into Supergirl’s next big screen outing in The Flash?

Either way, it’d be nice to get in digital.

5 Likes

Thank you for the request, @SaintBrodie! This has been added to our handy-dandy list. :atom_symbol:

5 Likes

I would love to see more of Ramona Fradon’s work be added, specifically her time with Aquaman in Adventure Comics #167-168, #170-206, #208-280, and #282 all published between 1951 and 1961. Maybe some of her House of Mystery too! And Metamorpho #1-4 from 1965.

8 Likes