Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Hey @romangreco! :wave: Thank you for the two requests, I’ve added them to the list for you.

8 Likes

Hey! Thank you, @Shayera.Hol!

7 Likes

Detective Comics 140, date should be around October 1948, first appearance of The Riddler.

7 Likes

Detective Comics 215, date should be around January 1955, first appearance of The Batmen of Many Nations

7 Likes

Detective Comics 225-226, date should be around November-December 1955, first appearance and origin of The Martian Manhunter.

7 Likes

Thank you for the requests, @SaintBrodie! I’ve added these three to the list to be sent up. :female_detective:

7 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
Can you guys please add…
The Batman Strike #22-#50,
Justice League Unlimited #36-#46
The Batman Adventures #29-#36
Please. Thankyou, it would be awesome if these missing issues are added.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Batman: Curse Of The White Knight #4, #5, #6 & #7

5 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78, thank you for these requests! I’ve added them all to the list for you. :cowboy_hat_face:

Hi @thuggerBATMAN - I’ve added your request to the list. Thank you! :batparrot:

7 Likes

seconded

seconded

5 Likes

Thanks for those seconds, I’ve got em in!

4 Likes

Hi all!

I have recently been dying to read a superman story written in 1999 called Superman:Where is thy sting by J.M Dematteis. It would be extremely appreciated if the full series was put onto the service. Thanks so much for keeping this service alive and healthy with good customer service!

6 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, I added that to our list!

We can’t do it without you haha thanks for being here and making this place great :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’re a few weeks away from getting Blood Syndicate 10 in the Archives… which means we’ll have four out of six chapters of Milestone’s Shadow War storyline. Any chance of getting the other two chapters – Xombi #0 and Shadow Cabinet #0 – fast-tracked? They’re not in the four initial Milestone titles, so they might take a while otherwise, if you don’t make a special plan for them.

Also, it would be great to speed up the release of Blood Syndicate for a bit, so it catches up with its contemporaries. And even better if, after you make all 6 chapters available, if you set Shadow War up to be arranged as a storyline. The chapters go in this (completely non-intuitive) order:

Hardware #11
Icon #9
Xombi #0
Blood Syndicate #10
Static #8
Shadow Cabinet #0

Thanks!

7 Likes

Thanks for the requests, @terrific.whatzit! I’ve passed them along. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Whiz comics (1940-1953) issues 2-155.

8 Likes

I’ll second this.

5 Likes

Thank you for the request, @mccrackenj816.1878! I’ve added this to the list for you. :smiley:
Your added support has also been noted. :pencil2:

6 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

Captain Marvel Adventures 1-150
Captain Marvel Jr 1-118
The Marvel Family 1-89
Mary Marvel 1-28
Master Comics 1-133
All from Fawcett Comics in the '40s to '50s.

9 Likes