Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

@HubCityQuestion thanks for the suggestion, I’ve noted it!

@liamjholland thank you for requesting those titles, I have added them to our list :slight_smile:

7 Likes

thank you!

4 Likes

I would like to add another request, could you also add the “WORLDS COLLIDE” storyline?
I see a bunch of issues are already on DCI, but from what I can see, the following are missing:

PART 6 - Blood Syndicate #16
PART 7 - Worlds Collide #1

PART 9 - Hardware #18

PART 11 - Icon #16

PART 13 - Blood Syndicate #17
PART 14 - Static #14

6 Likes

Thanks for this request, @MulletSuperman! I’ve passed it along for you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you again!
You guys rock :metal:

4 Likes

This is true of all the DC One Million tie-ins. I get why the digital team did it as they did, but still, each #1,000,000 issue is technically a part of their respective series, so they should be with them as well.

8 Likes

The entirety of the Joshua Dysart/Alberto Ponticelli Unknown Soldier series

7 Likes

Got that added in @librariman! Thanks and keep it up! :smiley:

6 Likes

The Dark Knight Returns: The Golden Child

6 Likes

Have added this, thanks @Sean-Malloy!

6 Likes

I’d like to request Action Comics 1938-2011 #600.

Thank you!

9 Likes

Thanks for the request, @romangreco! This has been added to the list for you. :superhero:

7 Likes

GOTHAM HIGH - Apr 7 2020

5 Likes

Not wantin to be that guy, but… none to long ago this was up for “borrow” on COMIXOLOGY( i know,i know) and really should be here. Pretty good read. The Ennis version was good,the man can write a mean “war story” but I preferred this one by far

6 Likes

With Stargirl season 2 coming out JSA: All-Stars (2003) or at least issue 4. That way the “Becoming stargirl” part of her reading list will include the issue where she changes her name.

6 Likes

I’m going to second @romangreco’s request of Action Comics (1938-2011) #600 due to:

• It being available in the newly solicited Superman: The Man of Steel volume 4, due out in the months to come.
  • Action #600 already being available in digital, via Superman: The Man of Steel volume 9 (the final volume of the previous trade run of Byrne’s Superman).

Make the individual issue available please, and everything will be super. :superman:

9 Likes

Thanks for the request, @thuggerBATMAN! This has been added to the list. :city_sunset:

Hey @MatthewHecht, thank you for the request - I’ve added this to the list for you. :00_stargirl:

@Vroom - thank you, I’ve added your support behind this title to the list as well. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Thank you, kind Thanagarian. :00_hawkman: :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

Thank you

6 Likes

I have two more too add to the list

To finish the trilogy that started with Son of The Demon.

Batman: Bride of The Demon (1990)
Batman: Birth Of The Demon (1992)

Thank you!

10 Likes