[CLOSED] What Rewards Do You Want To See?

Im happy for people finally able to get the stuff you want! An excellent way to end the rewards program! Now I’m hoping I win some absolute books ! Also let me say thank you to @thewonderDiana and @Applejack for all of the hard work and professionalism. I can’t wait to see whats to come for DC Infinite!

7 Likes

I think you put the statue in your cart and then in the discount/coupon box you put your code in! It should show the balance of $0 afterwards!

1 Like

I will try that, thank you.

2 Likes

@Rationally For issues with Shop DC Comics rewards, email inquiries here: service@shopdcentertainment.com
They can assist you best!

3 Likes

It seems like everything decent is 3k points and over. I only have about half that at the moment. Maybe we could have some prizes in the 1-1.5 k range?

3 Likes

Looks like you just missed them. They had a Swamp Thing Poster for 1.1K and digital movie codes for 800. They also had a Golden Batgirl statue for 2K.

I’m still short for anything cool and missed the 2,000 stuff

Anyone think they’ll put more up before 9/25?

1 Like

No. The e-mail suggests that this is it.

Was it in this thread that somebody asked for a weird day glow colored batman that doesn’t look like batman?

1 Like

Oh shoot, didnt know they were gonna add the artist ally aqua Batman again!!!

Did you sell out of sweepstakes entries? I can’t enter the absolute sweepstakes that I got an email about just an hour and half ago.

3 Likes

I can’t either, maybe the sweepstakes aren’t active yet. They are probably just doing the collectibles that some missed and then after it could be the sweepstakes as a final token dump

Is there any chance the movies anywhere codes get restocked? I had no idea stuff was going to drop today. Did they even give us heads up?

2 Likes

Man, I wish this were the case, but I saw them earlier, and now they’re gone. I didn’t even imagine those could sell out. I was planning to use up whatever tokens I had left on Thursday or Friday.

I wasn’t able to get on earlier today and now all I can see are a couple of statues I’m not interested in. I did want to enter the sweepstakes for an absolute edition, but I can’t find that anywhere. I have 3,000 points. Should I wait a couple of days or just grab something now so those points don’t go to waste?

1 Like

@thewonderDiana i just redeemed my points for the wonder woman statue and got a code for it only for the site to the statue is sold out. And yet it still took my points? Any chance I’m getting those points back?

1 Like

I apparently started the program for nothing

I was able to enter the Absolute Edition sweepstakes yesterday and now I can’t get another code? That was what I was going to dump the rest of my points on.

Surprised the digital wallpapers (infinite supply) are all gone.

1 Like

Digital movies are back in the rewards 800 tokens, don’t dilly dally

2 Likes