[CLOSED] What Rewards Do You Want To See?

They’ve added a bunch of stuff! Now’s your chance everyone!

2 Likes

Yeah they even have sweepstakes to enter good luck; I would love to see a shirt for 1,000 points.

2 Likes

Anyone able to use their codes on movies anywhere, wont recognize the codes for me

1 Like

Neither of my 2 codes work

I got Batgirl; I’m happy. Never did get to 3000 tokens but oh well.

1 Like

Swamp thing poster :partying_face:. That’s one of the things I wanted all along!!

3 Likes

Was anyone at all able to redeem their movie through movies anywhere???

1 Like

Some old favorites back in the rewards, I think there will be some happy people

4 Likes

I got the swamp thing poster and still have over 3k tokens but I’m totally happy with just the poster

Don’t want to use tokens on stuff im not thrilled about I’d rather give the people who really want it time to show up and snag it.

5 Likes

That swamp thing poster is great, I have one from SDCC last year. I know the mods said they wouldn’t be adding any Swamp Thing rewards, so this is a nice surprise.
If I were you get the WW or Batgirl statue it would make a nice Christmas gift for someone.

3 Likes

I was finally able to swoop in and get the Harley statue and I couldn’t be more thrilled!! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Sadly don’t have enough for any of the statues, but maybe they’ll add more stuff later today.

5 Likes

Hiya! If you’ve redeemed the DC Movies Anywhere reward and are experiencing issues with your promo code, please email: rewards@dcuniverse.com.

5 Likes

Not sure who else to “say” this to, so:
Thank you @thewonderDiana and @Applejack for the patience and helping everyone through the Rewards program, and thank you for this follow through at the end (right after my birthday too) to wrap things up happily for everyone. :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you to @thewonderDiana and @Applejack for making good on the promise of the program! Just redeemed for the Batgirl statue, a Swamp Thing poster, and two wallpapers!

7 Likes

I’m 125 points short for the harley statue :cry:

4 Likes

So glad they brought back the faves for the last hurrah. My new Wonder Woman statue will sit proudly next to my RBG bobble head in my office.

4 Likes

Couldn’t get the Harley statue :frowning:, but I did get the BATMAN GLOW IN THE DARK :grin::grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

@Applejack and @thewonderDiana Thank you so much :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Short on the Harley Quinn statue but I got the Wonder Woman, so yay! @thewonderDiana, for some reason the code won’t let me redeem it. It keeps taking me to the shop to buy it? Any help?

1 Like