[CLOSED] What Rewards Do You Want To See?

Movies are back, go get em!

2 Likes

And they are gone again, but the sweepstakes are back up.

I managed to grab a second Batgirl statue yesterday. Since I already own one, I had it shipped to my best friendā€™s place. I certainly canā€™t complain about a free gift, let alone one that ships within three business days.

I must say, despite the issues caused by COVID-19, I am pleased that the service went out with a bang and hope that this comes back in the future once DCUI is launched.

4 Likes

Thanks for @ me, unfortunately I logged back on too late :confused:, I hate how random it is when this stuff will go back up.

2 Likes

Yeah they only lasted maybe 30 minutes or less.

Do you know if these codes worked? Since the last ones didnā€™t.

HONESTLY

I WANT to see the Rewards that I have already ordered come. I am going on 12 weeks? and I am getting no response.

I want nothing more than what is already mine.

Do we get confirmation emails if we sign up for sweep stakes?

There are two things in this world I have an unhealthy relationship with: Absolute editions, and gambling. I just used all 2K of my points on the sweepstakes.

I regret nothing.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know, I used all my points on a statue and sweepstakes yesterday.

1 Like

Wonder Woman statue back up

1 Like

@CAR202 You can use that code to pre-order the reward here: DC Shop
Will ship no later than 10/1.

2 Likes

Can we get the statues lowered?? To 2,000 please the Harley was 1,500 first and the others were cheaper too

3 Likes

The last 2 days, they went up @ 12:00 Eastern time (9:00 Pacific). It may be worth trying that tomorrow. Good Luck.

2 Likes

Which one are you trying to get!

What is the last day? Iā€™m holding on just a little to see if they put up another (different) poster or such, before I put the last 1,200 pts. into the sweepstakes.

2 Likes

Friday is the last day

1 Like

I want every one of these Absolutes! I went on a binge and bought 15, I had to take a break. So I donā€™t have any of these newer ones.

Especially want Sandman: Overture since I have the rest of Sandman in Absolutes.

1 Like

@PerfecSean I will say this I want the Flash and Justice League absolutes. I will also say this if I was to win I would give you the Sandman Absolute Absolutely FREE! (Im not kidding I will do it if I would win it.

2 Likes