[CLOSED] Rewards: Your Experience Earning Tokens - Let Us Know Here!

How in the world did you get that much stuff? I was told ever week, I had earned the max amount of tokens… then I stopped caring about the tokens… because I had earned the max amount every week without going out of my way. I ended up with 2,500 in the end. I guess I wasn’t earning the max amount every week. I seriously think I got 200 max a week. Or 150 before it cut me off.

1 Like

Only thing I’d order, I don’t have enough points for; so I’m screwed

1 Like

Hey, you mention a few times that you always got the weekly limit… Did you know that part way through the program, they switched to a daily limit? People who were saving from the beginning ended up with easily twice as many tokens as you got, or more… Sorry if this is the first you’re hearing about it.

I’ve been here since beta and i was able to get a 3000 token Batman statue about a month ago and today got 2 movie codes 800 tokens a piece then used alot of 50 tokens to enter the sweepstakes so you definitely wasn’t earning your max amount of tokens

4 Likes

Since they switched over to daily limits, you could get 45 tokens a day naturally. 45 a day gets you to 3000 in ten weeks. Add to that an extra 15 a pop for Top Hat comic book bonuses you could get multiple times a month and other bonuses for various milestones and accomplishments and you could probably get 3000 in 8 weeks or less.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I did. :joy: The random bonuses helped also.

3 Likes

I’ve been getting that too. I am able to access the rewards page on a browser, though, rather than through the app. You might try that.

1 Like

Earning got really good by the end of last week - but now I’m sitting on 600 tokens I can’t use because most rewards that were 200-300 were wallpapers I don’t need, and the rewards that are there now are out of my range (3k or more). Why can’t they bring back the $5 off DC Shop for 500 tokens one last time?

@mcknight316 You can use that promo code to pre-order the reward here: DC Shop.
It will ship no later than 10/1.

4 Likes

Just wanted to give a huge thanks to the rewards team for yesterday’s big update! I know the program’s had its frustrations (even a few that I’ve expressed), but this really came through in the end. I was finally able to get the Harley Quinn statue and got a bunch of entries into the Absolute sweepstakes. You guys absolutely killed it, and I’m so incredibly grateful! :smiley: :heart:

6 Likes

Agreed! :robotman_dp: :heart:

3 Likes

They transitioned from a weekly limit to a daily limit. The max was 35 tokens a day, but you can earn more if you read three comics, which will be 45 tokens. There were also bonus points and top hats that made it easier to earn more points. Also, I always checked the rewards page every Thursday at 12 PM pacific time to make sure I don’t miss any new rewards.

2 Likes

@arkhamassassin Thank you for the positive feedback :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi. How do we find out the shipping status of rewards we ordered? I ordered some a while back. Plugs.

Thank you to your team for all the fast replies. Must not be easy.

I did like that you large rewards back. I am in product management and marketing (currently focuses on legal, but before creating products). Anyway, you have the data to do analysis on how many people could really get a large reward. Most people would have spent it since not knowing. So I thinking that strategy of only high rewards with sweepstakes was the most cost effective for you. You do not have to respond to this. Business is business. And in another stream, I was told that you are honoring refunds. So that is fair.

I defiantly will watch the shows on HBO max. Thank you for the items that you did have for rewards. Wish I could have had the Harley statue. Have a hobby room with my kids with many collectibles. Alex Ross my favorite. Anyway, good luck with your new model of DC Infinity and HBO max.

It kinda sucks. Weeks ago I was getting the daily tokens I was accumulating through out the day and now it hasn’t updated since last week. I watch shows, read comics and post on forums but nothing.
Really want that weird Batman figure ( I have over 2,800 tokens ) but I guess I won’t be able to get it.

1 Like

I’m mad as hell because I’m being told no more new reward members are being accepted. That is BS.

I think it sucks that rewards are going away. I actually enjoyed getting added value from my reading. But, I will say that it did sometimes limit what I read when I hit my cap for the day.

Just want to say thank you! While I never managed to snag a Harley statue (sob!), I did get a cool Batman animated t-shirt this summer and ordered the Batgirl statue earlier this week. And, my Doom Patrol S2 poster arrived today and it is beautiful!

3 Likes

Woo! Thumbs up if you managed to go through the entire rewards program period and didn’t get a single thing :confused:

1 Like

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to get some cool stuff, DCU Rewards! I received my Doom Patrol poster today. Can’t wait to hang this baby on the wall of my new house soon! I was able to use the rest of my tokens in the movies sweepstakes. Thanks for your work in this program! I hope it returns someday.

3 Likes