[CLOSED] Rewards: Your Experience Earning Tokens - Let Us Know Here!

@CattMurdock YAY, happy to hear you’re enjoying your rewards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya Everyone! With only 3 days left in the Rewards program, we will be dropping the token price for both the DC Artists Alley Batman Aqua-Vision and DC Artists Alley Batman Vinyl rewards. TOMORROW, 9 AM PST – keep your eyes peeled! :wink:

6 Likes

Ok! :robotman_dp:

Have any tokens left? There is a Harley statue available

2 Likes

Got the Joe Ledbetter designer series glow in the dark Batman. If I had kept mine instead of the pins I could have purchased the Harley statue. The statue will be a cool reminder of the beginning of this app.

1 Like

Hey everyone!
I got the Alley Batman by Joe Ledbetter, I really wanted the Harley Quinn statue. But I stopped earning as many points when the system changed to daily. It’s alright, I think I’m gonna gift it. I do have a little problem maybe someone can help. I’m trying to utilize the code, but when I add it it says invalid code. How can I redeem it? Any help will be greatly appreciate it!
Thank you!

Hi @Samda29, please reach out to the e-mail rewards@dcuniverse.com - they’ll be able to help you get a code that works, even after the Rewards program closes :slight_smile:

Hi, everyone! We’ll be closing this topic to ensure we have an organized feedback process in place. We’d love to hear your overall thoughts on the program here, if you have the time! All feedback is being collected and shared with the folks who ran the program, so everything counts! Whether you want to share what needs improvement, what different rewards you’d like to see - it’s all good stuff!

Please take a moment to share in this topic- and thank you in advance!