[CLOSED] ASK...HARLEY QUINN! Weekly Advice Column Submission Thread

None.
…but in a pinch, toss up between Blue Beetle or Booster Gold. Beetle so I could swipe his scarab, then use Booster to get us somewhere in time away from him so I could hock it in a pawn shop. What about you? Who would you pick and why?

HQ

14 Likes

Honestly, I got very mixed feelings about anyone that dresses in the same outfit day after day.
Kinda weird to me, ya know?
Also, Don’t tell anyone, but he’s a pretty lame kisser. That billionaire Bruce Wayne puts him ta’ shame.

15 Likes

@HarleyQuinn I think it would have to be Sue Dibny. Although not an “official member”, she was around quite a bit thanks to her husband. She is a down home woman, that plays it safe, and doesn’t take chances.

6 Likes

Quietly…followed by a scream.

HQ

16 Likes

You and Power Girl coming back together for anymore crossovers?

6 Likes

Wait you kissed me I mean Bruce Wayne

7 Likes

Well, growing up in Brooklyn does its best ta’ wreck ya chances of becoming a spokesman for just about anything’ except Pizza Joints and bowling alleys. When I’m animated, I can practice my lines over and over till I get it right, smartypants.

HQ

16 Likes

Try wearing’ pants once in a while.

HQ

17 Likes

That’s just what Big Pants industry WANTS me to do!

15 Likes

Wait, you don’t wear pants?

7 Likes

Hello @HarleyQuinn, what’s your favorite episode from Batman the animated and Harley Quinn?

7 Likes

Hi again Harley, Thankyou for the advice, in the comic and shows, you and Ivy don’t get along well with Batgirl, are you a great friend with @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell and get along well with @Applejack? :slightly_smiling_face: Hope so!

3 Likes

Hey Harls. Do u still have my (Zana’s) phone # in your little black book? Just wondered if those ghosts ever returned?

11 Likes

I’m thirteen and really need help with that first one. I can’t talk to girls. I just can’t.

6 Likes

Hey folks! Just a reminder that the purpose of this topic is to ask ADVICE of Dr. Quinzel- while there are many questions we may have for her personally, we are really hoping to utilize her skills as a psychiatrist in our weekly “Harley Quinn Advice Column” we’ll be publishing in our News section every week, starting in March :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Dear, Dr Harleen Quinzel,
If there is someone whom you deeply hate due to their incompetent opinions how should you properly “take care of them”. Also how were you able to maintain (for a period of time) a (somewhat) successful career in psychology.
-Jack

6 Likes

I want to do a DC cosplay but I don’t know if I should do Nightwing or robin

6 Likes

Dr.Quinzel how do you make the best breakfast sammich?

6 Likes
Summary

Dr.Quinzel what is your advice for people that have anxiety?

5 Likes

I’m busy makin’ new adventures so the idea I would stop an’ read about myself is kind of silly. If this helps, it’s an amazing book because it is all about me. Any book about me is worth a read.

More important, what did you think?

HQ

14 Likes