[CLOSED] ASK...HARLEY QUINN! Weekly Advice Column Submission Thread

Dear Dr. Quinn
How do I ask Gotham City Radio to play the version of YMCA that includes Mothman?
Totally Not Killer Moth
P.S. Moths rule!

8 Likes

Mothman
There’s no need to feel down, I said
Mothman
When you’re in Gotham Town, I said
Mothman
If you’re wearing a frown, you can
Always kill the Batman

20 Likes

Hiya, Puddin’! I wanna’ know how to stop thinking about this guy, right? He’s like, inna’ punk band and plays bass guitar, we dated for a long time but he reminds me of the Joker! How would you get ‘em off your mind? Love ya’!
-:black_heart:Tank

8 Likes

Hey Harley
Do you know what Bane can’t break? He break a lot of things so what’s his limit.

6 Likes

Also forgot to ask.
What’s your favorite flavor of pudding?

6 Likes

The lady I’m dating never wants 2 go out in public and when she does, she’s always dressed u recognizably. What gives?
Also, she always chooses her bestie over me. Am I the third wheel?
Thanks a bunch!

5 Likes

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

3 Likes

Harley, if you could date one member of the Justice League International, which one would it be?

8 Likes

Harley, how do I become a master of accent? I figured you would know a thing or two considering your New York accent is nowhere to be seen in your animated series.
-M

7 Likes

That all depends who’s watchin’. I usually use 'em as a weapon.

HQ

21 Likes

Whoah, she responded!

7 Likes

Alright, I got a great question for you, Miss Harleen. If that is your real name. What happened to @HarleysPudding? Haven’t spoken to them in a long time.

6 Likes

How the hell does that work

6 Likes

Tootsie pops, not licks.

6 Likes

Great answer. Your Dr. honorific is well deserved.

9 Likes

You don’t want to know.
BTW don’t ever ask that in front of Deathstroke, :laughing:

4 Likes

If she gets in my face, then we got a problem. 'Til then, better her than me . She’ll figure him out soon enough.

HQ

20 Likes

You go, Miss Quinn.

8 Likes

Technically I am. My psychiatry degree says that I can dole out medicine, although I usually try out a certain amount a’ therapy before I start in with the meds.

HQ

16 Likes

UGGHHH, the Joker. I totally get what yer feelin’.
Best way to forget that guy is move forward and stop thinking about things that went down in the past.
That crapola is history.
Stay in the present and try surrounding yourself with good friends. Last, go out and have some fun, and don’t go see any punk bands for a while.

HQ

15 Likes