Choose One JusticeLeague Member to Die and not come back

specifically Hal Jordan

Wow. No love for Aquaman. I thought him having a hit movie would help with respectability.

My answer is Batman. Too often others are dumbed down to ā€œgive him his power-smartsā€.

Superman is every bit as intelligent, even has a Superbrain.

Wonder Woman is a master strategist.

So I think others wpuld naturally shine more.

3 Likes

I could never choose any of the green laterns yā€™all never felt anything when they said the oath in moments of peril

1 Like

Very difficult choice-but Iā€™d have to let Cyborg go. While he has room to really grow and has lots of potential- he just doesnā€™t interest me this far.

2 Likes

The cyborg. But only because he could come back as an AI without a body and control everything.

2 Likes

Green Lantern
&
Cyborg

Iā€™d personally go for Hal Jordan. He should have stayed dead.

The other obvious answers are Cyborg and Martian Manhunter. Neither one of these have ever had a particularly successful series which speaks to a lack of interest in them. I like Cyborg quite a lot in the Titans, but the way he was Affirmative Actioned into the Justice League is an annoying retcon. Also, they just havenā€™t done anything that interesting with him since his addition to the League. Martian Manhunter is easily one of the most forgettable members of the League, but I really enjoyed him the Justice League Animated Series and many comics. Itā€™s a toss up.

Thatā€™s why we should let them live and kill Hal. Hal is a douche.

1 Like

Lmao, ā€œHal is a doucheā€?? Youā€™re not being serious are you? Youā€™ve obviously never read the Green Lantern runs of the last 15 years, thatā€™s blatantly obvious. Hal Jordan should not have ā€œstayed deadā€ in ANY sense. Do you have any idea the lore thatā€™s been added and how great itā€™s been from Johns & Sciver? Apparently not. Hal Jordan is not a ā€œdoucheā€ , no, Guy Gardner is a douche. Kyle Rainer is a douche. Not Hal.

1 Like

A Green Lantern or a Flash because of several suitable replacements that have already filled the roll in the past.

Cyborg or Green Lantern

Iā€™m a huge Batman fan, but it would kind of be refreshing if he finally just died and got permanently replaced. There have been other long term replacements like the Flash and Green Lantern, but DC doesnā€™t seem to be doing anything similar nowadays. I know those werenā€™t permanent though, but Iā€™d like to see something like that for Batman.

1 Like

Green Lanterns donā€™t need the JL, they have the Corps, nuff said! (Batman should die) :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™d pick Hal probably.

1 Like

Martian Manhunter. As well liked as he is, he really hasnā€™t been tat relevant for quite a while. even including Scott Snyderā€™s current Justice League run

Hal Jordan all of the other green lanterns are 10x better (in my opinion)
I think Barry Allen would be my second choice because there are so many other speedsters to take his place such as Wally, Bart,Jessie, and Wallace. but last time he died Wally became the flash what 20 years? Not all that much would change if those two kicked the bucket but the other five would have huge uproars

1 Like

This is hard. Martian manhunter or cyborg

Barry. Bringing him back was a mistake.

1 Like

Barry Allen is the flash and always will be at least in the silver age, unless you make it Jay Garrick who is the best flash ever.

1 Like

Batman. He has no business in the justice league. Heā€™s kind of a jerk, a control freak and a perv (You know its true. He recruits emotionally vulnerable young boys to ā€˜trainā€™ alongside him, wearing only spandex in a mansion/cave filled with cameras! He may as well join the Gotham Diocese!).

1 Like

Kill Superman and make things tangebaly interesting.

1 Like