Choose One JusticeLeague Member to Die and not come back

If you could choose one Justice League member to die who would it be? It has to be one of the members from this roster.
1.Superman
2.Batman
3.Wonder Woman
4.Flash
5.Green Lantern
6.Martian Manhunter
7.Cyborg

3 Likes

Wonder woman. Just because of the fact that she is my least favorite out of the 7

3 Likes

Green Lantern. Only because there are so many of them.

2 Likes

Well, Barry already died once for a very long time, and the universe got along just fine without him. On the other hand, while I like him, I feel like losing Hal (I assume you mean Hal) wouldn’t cause too much damage because there are so many other GLs.

If I were a writer and had to make this decision, it would be Hal, and replace him with John or Guy or somebody. If it were just for my own personal preferences, I’d get rid of Barry and replace him with Wally.

Getting rid of any of the Big Three would be a horrible idea (Sorry, kingofspeedsters), J’onn’s been stomped on enough, and Cyborg works better as a Titan but killing him doesn’t help anything.

2 Likes

I almost want to say Batman but I’m gonna go with Green.

2 Likes

Guy Gardner Green Lantern…RIP

Cyborg. I think he is boring as all hell.

4 Likes

This is tough…

We’ve seen a world without Supes. I don’t wanna go through that again.

Long Live the Bat!

Wonder Woman is unique, her powers can’t be replaced by someone else (especially if we’re talking the demi-god New 52 version).

Martian Manhunter is the last of his kind (I think), so he stays.

Cyborg is a unique creation and his power is more relevant than ever in this time period, so he stays.

There are other speedsters, but Barry Allen is the heart of it all IMO, so he stays.

That leaves Hal Jordan. I like Hal, but if I’m forced to choose, he’ll be the one to go. Sorry Hal :pensive:, but he better have a magnificent hero’s end!!!

3 Likes

Batman.

He is a great character, but if I wanted to, I could probably read one comic a day that contains Batman for the rest of life and never run out even if they never wrote a new one.

4 Likes

Secret 8th option! Rick and Morty.

2 Likes

Martian manhunter

I know he’s not on the list you gave, but I would pick Aquaman. Replace him with Mera. She’s a much more interesting character (from the little of aquaman I’ve read) and would be even more interesting if she also had to cope with the death of Aquaman. The general consensus of Hal is probably better, but I thought I’d propose something new.

1 Like

Martian Manhunter Just never cared much for the character

Cyborg

3 Likes

Flash or Green Lantern for sure, as they are not singular entities. There are several people who have been The Flash and several more who could step into that role without causing a major upheaval to comic fans. There are so many Green Lanterns at this point I fear I may sneeze one day and suddenly become one myself, so kill one of them.

1 Like

Batman so the DC Universe could stop revolving around Bruce. I’m so sick of him popping his stupid pointy ears into every corner of the comics landscape.

4 Likes

Superman

1 Like

Also, didn’t Barry kill Darkseid? That’s an impressive feature

Batman.

1 Like

@robertmarriott06 I removed some duplicate posts for you, just wanted to let you know. :blush:

1 Like