Chit-Chat About DC Drinkware

Very nice, I got the one on the right at Macy’s Backstage (clearance section) marked down, I think it was $3.99?

I like those heat changing ones I’ve seen but I want more interesting designs, like the older mugs.

I am selling this to someone here on the forum but that’s the idea of the types of mugs (and glassware) I’d like to see DC and Warner’s Consumer Products push out:

And I am keeping the Action Comics version of those for myself:

4 Likes

I used to have a Superman mug but it broke :frowning:

I really need some more DC drinkware

3 Likes

That S-Shield one can still be purchased. I’ve come across it at places that sell out close out home goods or regular priced home goods. I’m pretty sure I saw them (or things like them, say a Batman one or a Flash or GL one) at places like Ross, or Marshall’s so something like Home Goods or whatever that store is called, may be a good bet. It’s still pretty common.

I know you can order those ‘heat changing’ ones from the current DC Shop so I imagine you can possibly even get them for less at Amazon and likely a few other spots. I see shot drinking glasses and a few more rare and more expensive items, once in a blue moon at the LCS I hit, but I think that’s far less likely a bet. Something like Hot Topics might be an option?

3 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations, I think I could go for one of those heat changing mugs. I’ll have to see if there are any I’d like… maybe a MM or Batman one :thinking:

1 Like