Check Out the New DC DAILY PODCAST! šŸ“»

Did you just say beverage instead of soder?!

1 Like

Indeed good sir, for Soder is the name of an actual beverage in the DCU. Bibbo Bibowski is known to enjoy a gallon or two of the stuff.

Should WBCP allow a soda company to make official Soder at some point (a tie-in to a Superman movie that features Bibbo would be ideal), I would heartily consume said beverage.

1 Like

You learn something new every day.

1 Like

:notes: Letā€™s all celebrate with a Soder, itā€™s fresh and crisp and tastes great, mate! :notes:

2 Likes

Are these podcast also on DCU app?

I believe HBOā€™s Watchmen had podcasts which were added to the Extras section.

I enjoyed the Batsuit podcast. Was glad to hear their take on it and even mention where the idea of Joe Chillā€™s gun/bat symbol came from. Sad that they didnā€™t mention anyone though.

Canā€™t express enough how much I love watching your show DC Daily, and now that you guys have a podcast it is definitely a multiverse of enjoyment!!! Keep up your great work guys!

2 Likes

Not at this time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Meaning thereā€™s the potential of them being on here in the future?! Or am I looking too far into your words?

I have listened to every episode over the past few days. Like the televised version, these are extremely enjoyable. SHUMPHRIES!!!

How do I get the podcast if I donā€™t have Spotify

Holy Batcast? DC Movie News? Those two are pretty decent.

Also, Iā€™d say branch out, too, to other topics that interest you! Thereā€™s literally a podcast about everything out there.

2 Likes

Heya! The DC Daily podcast is also available on the following platforms:

• Google Podcasts
  • Apple Podcasts
  • Soundcloud

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

@Applejack, any chance that DC Daily podcast also on YouTube? I always like YouTube the best cause itā€™s much easier to me.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No plans at this time, but Iā€™ll pass the word along that itā€™s being requested!

4 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am Psyched about the new podcast I will listen to it when I exercise!

1 Like

Samm Levine, to answer your question, no I am no ones mother for I am a Man, but if i were to guess what nursery rhyme she sang, i wouldnā€™t want to guess something basic like twinkle twinkle, or hush a byā€¦ I want to say, Bohemian Rhapsody :sunglasses::sunglasses: I feel like your mom was cool like thatā€‹:joy: