Check Out the New DC DAILY PODCAST! 📻

Heads up, DC Daily fans. If you’ve been tuning in and grooving out to DC Universe’s official daily news show, then have we got a podcast for you… We’ve just launched The DC Daily Podcast ! With two new episodes dropping each week – chock full of comic creators and celebrity guests – The DC Daily Podcast is ready to take fans behind the scenes of all things DC.

You can find the DC Daily Podcast on:

• Spotify
  • Google Podcasts
  • Apple Podcasts
  • Soundcloud

For more info, read today’s News article or visit https://www.dcuniverse.com/podcast.

Let us know if you’ll be listening to The DC Daily Podcast in the comments below!

27 Likes

I would if it was available on DC universe.

4 Likes

@scarie2010.15620, DC Daily podcast is also on Spotify. :slightly_smiling_face:
I really like the podcast, hope you guys will continue with it. :grinning::radio:

6 Likes

Thanks @Reaganfan78.

2 Likes

Sweet! Another reason to just relax and melt into my couch. Thanks, DC!

2 Likes

I love a good podcast, so this should be fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Is this replacing the Daily show, or is it an add-on? Just curious.

2 Likes

I think it’s just a add on. Some Journalists do both radio and shows on the same day. I think DC Podcast is just a fun extra stuff. :slightly_smiling_face: So I think DC Daily is still here to stay.

5 Likes

So @DCDaily, what podcast platform would you recommend for the optimal listening experience? Spotify perhaps?

As someone who generally doesn’t care about podcasts, this is one I’ll make an exception for, but I’d prefer to do it on the best platform there is, as this sounds like it will be alot of fun.

2 Likes

Listened to the first couple episodes today- good stuff!! More DC DAILY in my life? Yes please. Keep ‘em coming!

6 Likes

Neat! Glad to have something new to listen to on the to and from work commute. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Diggin’ the show so far. It’s DC Daily in a theater of the mind landscape.

4 Likes

Going to give this one a shot. I subscribed to it, so now I will wait until next week’s work travel to see how I like it.

1 Like

Is this available/could it be made available on Stitcher? It’d be great if I could keep track of this with my other podcasts. Thanks for all the great DC content!

quiet reminder: the DC Universe has a fan podcast where members of the community come together to talk about DCU news and the comics coming out that week called Fans of DC Universe (on youtube, podbean, google, and soundcloud)

1 Like

Like the idea of bonus content and behind the scenes of DC Daily. Good idea!

2 Likes

Who’s been on that podcast?

Don-el, nu52, aquamonC137, batjamangs, awesomesquid, tornado soup, toonatonian, Aurora, dukecT45, and many more!

2 Likes

Just stopping in to answer your question, @CylestialSeeker. Unfortunately, we won’t be available on Stitcher, but you can still find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Soundcloud! I’ll share your feedback with the team in the meantime, so we thank you for asking! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any chance this could be added to podcast addict? I don’t have an Apple device, and this has been my podcast app f choice. Dc daily is literally the first thing I want to hear that isn’t on there…