Check Out the New DC DAILY PODCAST! šŸ“»

Google Play I think is accessible everywhere.

1 Like

Yes! Now I can be a cool kid and listen to a podcast. No longer do I have to be subject to taunts by my peers as to me being called uncultured swine for not engaging in something that stretches the brain. Yay Podcasts!

3 Likes

Just started following on Spotify!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been loving the podcast these few weeks! Quick question, though. Are the interviews that are uploaded during the week the same as the ones we see on DC Daily?

1 Like

@Nathan.Payson I will give this one a try soon.

1 Like

Iā€™m loving DC Daily Weekly so far. I canā€™t always commit to watching the show (gasp!) but I like listening to the podcast while walking, driving, or working out. :+1:

1 Like

Loves it. Yā€™all make it hard to not be a DC nerd

1 Like

There is definitely additional content on the podcasts that canā€™t be found on the episodes of DC Daily :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Enjoyed the expanded interview with Todd McFarlane in this weekā€™s episode.

I like his mentality towards creating product that is original and not from a particular source material, just for the sake of cool, original product. He did it all the time during the Spawn line whereā€™d heā€™d introduce concepts that werenā€™t from the comics, but were made just for the sake of being cool looking toys.

If he did a line that was like Total Chaos (which consisted of concepts created just for that line), but with a DC flair, that, among other ideas, could be pretty schway.

Podcast. Sweet!

Loving it so far, just wish it was a little longer. My trips to and from work are about one hour one way, so if it could go longer that would be perfect. Still having trouble finding a quality DC only podcast to listen to after I have finished with this one.

Hey @Vroom did you like the asmr? :rofl: I tried to keep from laughing in the car ride home.

2 Likes

Only complaint is that itā€™s new and I donā€™t have a huge backlog of podcasts to binge while Iā€™m at work. I love podcasts and I love dc daily, so this fantastic. Oh. Do a crossover podcast with Michael Rosenbaum. For the people.

2 Likes

Could we maybe get it more often every week?

I enjoyed the interview today. I hope they get longer stuff though. That would make it better.

1 Like

Just started following on Spotify! Always looking for more DC and podcasts, win-win!

1 Like

That is amazing! I can totally listen to this on my drives to and from work. Thanks!

1 Like

Disappointed there wasnā€™t one tonight. Is it an every other day thing?

I like the podcast. Now I can ā€˜DC Daily Weeklyā€™ while Iā€™m driving!

3 Likes

Allllrighty! So, I listened to the Valentineā€™s Day episode yesterday (evidently Google got it late) and my stars and garters, thank you to the folks at @DCDaily for your kind shoutout! Thank you VERY much.

Whitney said ā€œYou should be writing comics, buddy.ā€ and well, you get Dan DiDio and Bob Harras on the line, and Iā€™ll pitch them a Black Label Lobo book like you wouldnā€™t believe, my friend. Word around here is that in addition to The Main Man, Iā€™m a seemingly capable chronicler of Wonder Woman and Red Hood tales too, so Iā€™m quite adept at moving between franchises, canā€™t you see, doncha know? You betcha.

As for the ASMR deal, props to Tiffany (I believe it was her) for mentioning Dr. Pepper, as I am an avid consumer of said glorious beverage. Why, I popped one open afterward just for kicks, and it was gewwwwd.

Also, I too know of Diet Cokeā€™s promotional partnership with WB for Burtonā€™s Batman, and I ainā€™t old. :wink:

Anywho, thanks again @DCDaily! :+1: :metal:

1 Like