Celebrity Appearances In DC Comics

All Star Comics #11: (infamous) Stalin, Chang Kai Shek, Tojo, & Mussolini.

7 Likes

Icon #29: Wasn’t sure where else to post this. Cuz, not a celebrity, just famous because of the Rodney King riots but: Reginald Denny. The truck driver who was yanked from his truck & hit in the head with a brick.

8 Likes

Hey @capo-mage, the guy on the motorcycle is someone famous.

A 1953 classic movie The Wild One starring The Godfather himself Marlon Brando.

9 Likes

That’s Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt over on the left and I think that’s What We Do In the Shadows on the right with a bunch of fictional vampires all over. (See Marvel’s Morbius, the Living Vampire above Tom Cruise)

10 Likes

Confirmed! That’s definitely Viago, Vladislav, and Peter in the corner there. Great catch :joy:

9 Likes

Nice!!! Must’ve bit from Evel cuz it’s the exact same pose & trophy :trophy:

6 Likes

Nice ones!!! Interview With the Vampire Cruz & Pitt, The Vampire Chronicles? Either way, nice eye!!!

7 Likes

where do all the cool kids hang these days?

7 Likes

I don’t know. The malls seem to be dying. Community through the internet? I don’t think they like Facebook because that’s where the old people are. We need to ask the youngsters on here where they hang out. Though they may not the “cool” kids. /s

6 Likes

Myspace and youtube

7 Likes

Trust me, we’re not on MySpace lol

5 Likes

Idk how I never received a tag on this lol. Just came to post luckily. The internet u say hmmm…nope can’t do it haha, Luddite & Curmudgeon I suppose?

6 Likes

Harley Quinn’s: Villain of the Year #1: Just a guess, but pretty sure…? 𝑳𝑰𝑩𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑬.

9 Likes

I’m sure you’re right about Harley Quinn but that second picture is Michael Douglas as Liberace in Behind the Candelabra (2013)

7 Likes

That’s amazing :joy: I totally see it now. I searched Liberace & that was the picture closest looking to the panel. I knew Google was evil lol.

7 Likes

The Power of the Atom: 𝐏𝐀𝐔𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐍, &, -once again, no certainty. Just rereading Invasion & their in Australia. Written in 1988’. So? Could just be a shout-out to Crocodile Dundee? If not, it’s definitely not a coincidence,they knew what they were doing imho.

Didn’t have this issue on here last time I read it…

9 Likes

Batman: Harley & Ivy #3, Bruce Timm and Paul Dini

9 Likes

National Comics Eternity #1: New York Dolls.

8 Likes

National Comics Looker #1: 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 & 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐦.
Just picked one pic, but, they literally look different every day & it’s obviously them being mentioned.

8 Likes

Animal Man #1: Stevie Wonder.

8 Likes