Celebrity Appearances In DC Comics

Breach Issue 1

President Ronald Reagan and President Saddam Hussein

6 Likes

Freedom Fighters (2018) #1, Jesse Owens

8 Likes

Batman '66 #10, The Beatles (John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr)

9 Likes

The Spectre #42, Alexander Hamilton

8 Likes

Vigilante #20, The Ramones

9 Likes

Dark Nights: Death Metal Robin King #1: All self-explanatory.

8 Likes

Icon #25: MLK.

7 Likes

The Other History of the dc Universe #4: Ice - T, Easy- E & Dr. Dre. (Wish I could post the proof just b4, but the language is 2 f words, f the police & cop Killer which was banned by ice-T were just prior to these pics) Arthur Ashe.

8 Likes

JLA: Age Of Wonder #1 (Elseworlds): Thomas Edison & Nikola Tesla. π–¨π—β€™π—Œ 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 π–Ίπ–Όπ–Όπ—Žπ—‹π–Ίπ—π–Ύ π—π—‚π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—’. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍 π–€π–½π—‚π—Œπ—ˆπ—‡ & π–³π–Ύπ—Œπ—…π–Ί π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π—‰π–Ύπ—π–Ύ π–³π–Ύπ—Œπ—…π–Ίβ€™π—Œ 𝖠𝖒 π–Όπ—Žπ—‹π—‹π–Ύπ—‡π— π—π—Œ. π–€π–½π—‚π—Œπ—ˆπ—‡β€™π—Œ 𝖣𝖒. 𝖀𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—π–Ίπ—…π—„π—Œ π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–³π–Ύπ—Œπ—…π–Ίβ€™π—Œ 𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖱𝖺𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–«π—Žπ–½π–½π—‚π—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖾𝗍𝖼.

8 Likes

Forgot I had this Beatles pic from an early Teen Titans issue on Musical References in DC thread.

8 Likes

Robin #128: (poster of) Siouxsie Sioux from Siouxsie and the Banshees.

8 Likes

Hardware #8, Oprah Winfrey

8 Likes

1st double up on one of mine @HubCityQuestion. I doubled up @D4RK5TARZ on Marilyn & Joe. Just caught it the other day.

6 Likes

These might be on here…? Search engine no results but’s it happened b4.

Batman & Robin #9: General George Washington & Alexander Hamilton.

8 Likes

The Golden Age #3: Doris Day.

8 Likes

The Golden Age #4: Joe McCarthy (apologize for the language in it…)

7 Likes

America Vs the Justice Society #1: Elvis & James Dean.
(More too but they are kind of everywhere, so just highlighting those 2…)

9 Likes

I know it wasn’t here and gone, but this guy did have 109 issues.

9 Likes

America VS The Justice Society #4: Evel Knievel, Elvis, & Billy the Kid. I knew there might be some credence to whether or not it’s actually Evel? Especially since he doesn’t have the long, or even, blonde hair. But I was sure it was. So, I found a multitude of pictures of him, with multiple trophies, like the one drawn. Plus the fact he’s sitting on a motorcycle holding it.

8 Likes

DC Comics Presents: The Justice League Of America #1: Julius β€œJulie” Schwartz.

8 Likes