Celebrity Appearances In DC Comics

Not an appearance, but a mention. I think that counts!

8 Likes

Agreed, but not my thread.

6 Likes

Deathstroke the Terminator #50: Bill Clinton & Arafat.

7 Likes

Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again #2: Alfred E. Neumann & Jay Leno.

8 Likes

Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again #3: Elvis, the Pope & Donald Rumsfeld.

8 Likes

DK III: Master Race #1: Al Sharpton, John Stewart, & Michael Strahan.

8 Likes

DK III: The Master Race #4: Donald Trump.

8 Likes

Wonder Woman #49 (1990): Diana, Princess of Wales

9 Likes

Plastic Man Special #1: President Grover Cleveland (best name ever). Ty Templeton also in frame.

Ty in same comic multiple photos during storyline. Here’s one lol.

7 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ does it count if it’s a celebrity being mentioned

6 Likes

I would only count actual appearances, as opposed to mentions, but it’s not my thread.

7 Likes

I’ll delete the photo unless @D4RK5TARZ says I can keep it.

5 Likes

Sure. It is based on appearance. I am sure there are multiple appearances of people that we have found.

6 Likes

Seven Soldiers: Bulleteer – Issue 3

6 Likes

Yeah this page will be overloaded. I could easily screen grab 40 minimum just from the posts on @KeyFamily’s thread & that’d just be my posts. There’s so many with 4-5 celebrity names in just one panel. Peter David’s Supergirl has like 10 per issue, & that’s me being conservative lol. Pictures are way tougher to come across while reading. Not trying to be argumentative with u. You know I have nothing but love for u. But I’m with @HubCityQuestion. There’s already a place for celebrity names, & it’s one of the most used threads on here. I think it’d be better to just keep it how it was created? But, that’s up to @D4RK5TARZ & please know that it has nothing to do with trying to keep u from posting one panel. It’s just once those floodgates open this page will lose all its purpose. I only say that because (as I said above) there’s already a thread for that. Plus, it’s kind of unfair for people who’ve been posting them in the thread that was created for that, & to @KeyFamily, b/c it will steal posts away from her thread. Everyone ,obviously ,has a right to their opinions. But, if it changes to being half of what it already is, & half of a thread that already exists- Then there was no point to me posting celebrity names religiously, (for years) in fun actual references. I’d feel compelled to go back & grab em off of there to post here. Just b/c I took the time to read, find, filter, & post hundreds of em over the years, I couldn’t help but to feel cheated, if someone just posts the ones I already discovered & put the time into. Just to have them reposted here. :joy: my bad. I didn’t mean to write a book. I just didn’t want to upset u, so I’m trying to explain it as fully as possible. Cuz no matter what, even if I do the best job ever in explanation, nobody likes to have someone else disagree with them. This is literally the 1st x I’ve ever not agreed with u lol. Everything you’ve ever asked me along these lines I’ve instantly said yes to. I just can’t get onboard with changing this one up, when there’s already a well established thread someone else created for that exact purpose. Hopefully :pray: u are as kind & understanding as I believe u are. As far as my opinion goes. I just can’t agree with this one thing. But, if it is gonna become a hybrid then that’s the thread creators decision, not mine, & nothing but love for ya’. :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:…can u tell I hate confrontation? lol.

8 Likes

Yeah, if there is already a place for names or references that would be the place for those. This is more for images. It is cool to see real people pop up and cool to see how they are drawn

7 Likes

Exactly this. Seeing their appearance and place in comic form is part of the appeal here.

7 Likes

Batman Returns Movie Adaptation #2: Michelle Pfeiffer, Michael Keaton, & Danny DeVito. Obviously u could use anyone that was in the comic, & movie. I just figured these were the big 3 so, only doing them…?

6 Likes

John F Kennedy, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, John Connally
Red 3

7 Likes

Teen Titans #31 (2006) - Joan of Arc, Eliot Ness

8 Likes