🟣 ⚫ Celebrating 30 Years of Stephanie Brown ⚫ 🟣

A cool article about Steph:

https://tinyurl.com/stepharticleyes

5 Likes

The only context where Steph will ever be compared to Muhammed Ali

2 Likes

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

I never expected it, but it’s pretty fun!

4 Likes

Thanks for the article!

2 Likes

:sparkles: :fireworks: Happy Birthday :fireworks: :sparkles:, @MiscellaneousSoup!

I hope you’re having a great one! :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

How much longer are we gonna wait for a Stephanie Brown solo book?

3 Likes

Probably a while. If they were working on one I think they would have announced it, and most of the praise on her is on her interactions with other characters.

1 Like

We must keep hoping, asking, and buying comics with Steph in it!

3 Likes

I would loooove to see Steph get her own book. And if it could feature frequent appearances from Cass, JT, BG, and Tim I think it would be super fun!
:00_batgirl_cass_cain:

4 Likes

Yessss! This is what I want! (I also would want Bruce to show up! And Damian, because her interactions with the little gremlin in her Batgirl series were GOLD.)

2 Likes

They were!
:laughing:

3 Likes

For those who might not know, Steph has a strong chance of showing up in Michael Conrad’s backups for Nightwing starting this month, in #106!

4 Likes

Yet another reason to be reading the best Bat-book there is…:boom: Nightwing :boom: !

1 Like

Well, once Batman, Inc vol 3 is concluded, perhaps it will be the best Bat-book. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pah, piffle and phooey! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Nightwing has been the best Bat-book since Infinite Frontier began.

My second-favorite is Batman: The Brave and The Bold. That may change however, since its Superman tale has ended and I’m betting StormWatch has a finite ending as well.

1 Like

I have to disagree. But I’m not a fan of Tom Taylor. My favorite Infinite Frontier books were The Joker, The Flash, Batman (Tynion run only), Batgirls, Robin, and Catwoman (Ram V run only).

2 Likes

Of course you disagree. I mean, how often have we actually agreed on something? :wink:

Sits back and strokes his chin in thought.

Let’s see, my top favorites were…

• Nightwing
  • The Flash
  • Justice League
  • Wonder Girl

I feel like I’m forgetting one, but the above are those I enjoyed the most, off-hand.

1 Like

Well, we certainly disagree about the Best Eggs! :smiley:

Very nice list! And we even overlap on The Flash, which was SUCH an amazing run!

2 Likes

Yay! I’ve missed Steph sice Batgirls finished it’s run. It’ll be fun to see her and BG paired up.
:smiley:

3 Likes