šŸŸ£ āš« Celebrating 30 Years of Stephanie Brown āš« šŸŸ£

Here is my Steph Heroclix figures collection. Iā€™m a little bummed that the three Spoiler figures are not to scale with Robin and Batgirl, but still thrilled to have them. Not knowing anything about the game, the only difference I can see in the three Spoilers is the color on the base.

Also, Iā€™m getting my ā€œHuntress and Spoilerā€ comic book I just found out about the older day. Iā€™m looking forward to reading that his afternoon!

4 Likes

Nice!

I might have to add SpoileRobin and BatSteph to my HeroClix want list, as those both look quite rad.

3 Likes

They are indeed! Someone saidā€“it may have been youā€“that this is the only figure that exists with Steph as Robin. I believe I saw a couple more on eBay when I got it

2 Likes

My only interest in HeroClix these days is characters that donā€™t have figural representation in any other form, and sadly, SpoileRobin fits that bill.

The upside is that while its the only figural version of her, it is nicely detailed. Iā€™m always surprised at just how detailed HeroClix can be, at times.

2 Likes

Those are really, really awesome! I think I have the purple base Spoiler myself. And the Huntress and Spoiler: Cataclysm: Blunt Trauma one shot is great!

HeroClix, for their size, are really pretty cool little figures!

4 Likes

Indeed. I collected them for a quite a while when they debuted.

Iā€™m not much of a fan of blind-boxed things, but in my HeroClix collecting days of 2002-2004, I did pretty well in avoiding doubles.

Never got any rare pieces though, just commons.

4 Likes

They are. :+1: I just snapped up Teen Titans Go! BG a week or so ago.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

5 Likes

I saw this and had to post it. I take no creditā€¦only for the drool on the floor.

4 Likes

Hooray for being late to a post! Seriously, I love Steph. Her origin was unique, a great personality, and I love her character journey and is now one of 3 active Batgirls.

And while Iā€™m happy for Tim Drake in his relationship with Bernard, Iā€™ll always enjoy the relationship between her and Tim

5 Likes

This is the second time Iā€™ve revived this post. What can I say, I like a good thing to keep going!

5 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Gatchaman59!

5 Likes

Despite the fact that I already own her original three trades, am slowly collecting the single issues, and have them digitallyā€¦I just bought Stephā€™s Batgirl tradesā€¦cause they are easier to lend out to people to make them new fans! :smiley: (I lent out my three original trades plus Red Robin Collision plus Bruce Wayne The Road Home Batgirl plus Batman Inc Leviathan Strikes - and I just felt that handing someone two books would be less intimidating!)

5 Likes

I liked the relationship between Babs and Steph when Cass handed the mantle over to Steph

6 Likes

Can we talk about how AMAZE Stealth Steph was going up against those bank robbers in Batgirls #18. :eyes: :+1: :00_batgirl_cass_cain:

5 Likes

I was very proud of Steph - and so happy Batman told her he was proud, too!

Michael W. Conrad said on twitter one of his favorite Steph moments is coming up in issue #19 - cannot WAIT!

4 Likes

As the originator of the thread, I appreciate your desire to keep it going.

#longliveSteph

4 Likes

To infinity and beyond! I know, wrong franchise, but Steph deserves it.

5 Likes

Steph and Infinity Man himself deserve that.

4 Likes

Itā€™s Stephanie Brownā€™s 31st Anniversary today - another year of Steph being awesome! Hereā€™s to the next one!

8 Likes

Now, where have I seen that image of Steph before?

I just canā€™t place it. ā€œNope, nope.ā€

SN: I dig Cassā€™s hair on that cover.

2 Likes