Celebrate Earth Day With New Merch From The DC Shop!

Celebrate Earth Day while you show your love for one of Batman’s most memorable foes with this Poison Ivy t-shirt, featuring an iconic comic book depiction of the deadly antihero.

Of course, we can’t leave out the next generation! Poison Ivy may be a menace to Gotham City, but that doesn’t mean she can’t be adorable, and this kids’ t-shirt proves it.

Will you be wrapping your vines around these t-shirts of The Green? Let us know in the comments below!

9 Likes

Um.

Please to be having “kids’ t-shirt” design available in adult sizes?

7 Likes

Aren’t we all just really big kids? Why can’t the merch people get that lmao

7 Likes

:earth_americas: woot
:batparrot:
:poison_undercoverhqtas:

4 Likes

I had the same thought xD it’s cute.

5 Likes

Dang am I loving that first Poison Ivy shirt! Might just have to grab it :smiling_imp:! I don’t have nearly enough DC clothing lol

2 Likes

May 1 is our annual community clean up and my office team is getting together on our lunch break today to pick up some trash :slight_smile: We’ve been getting together more lately since we’re all vaccinated! Woo!

2 Likes

@keath, @Bar-El
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So true.

Might have to get that first one if it’s still around. Wish it was a tank top though.

2 Likes

Any shirt can be a tank top if you believe in yourself and have decent scissors. :smiley: :thread: (we need a Crazy Quilt emoji)

2 Likes

:rofl:
It’s beyond my skills LOL. Besides I have such a hard time cutting things anyways. I keep asking my teacher to let me use the big kid scissors but she says I’m not old enough.

2 Likes

:clayface_handhqtas: I have faith in you! Try it on a cheaper shirt first and some day you’ll earn those big kid scissors! :smiley:

2 Likes

Not gonna lie I low key kinda want a small poster of the bottom design

2 Likes