Canceling after titans.

Anyone canceling their membership after titans is over? Than joining back for young justice?

3 Likes

They literally start up again a week after each other, that makes no sense

12 Likes

Yeah why are you doing that

7 Likes

I’m confused on that because you gonna cancel for 1 week

5 Likes

Nope.

Doom Patrol’s around the corner and I still have stuff on this site I haven’t watched/read.

4 Likes

I’m discontinuing my sub until SWAMP THING premieres. Maybe even the next full year until they figure this thing out…idk what to hope or expect out of Doom Patrol…but I think I can hold out till 2020 to subscribe again if this lasts.

nope not all if everyone is gonna complain about the app not been all that great or missing stuff or not on gaming consoles etc the app is 3 MONTHS OLD netflix wasnt all that great at 3 months old it takes time just be patient and wait for the shows to come out

10 Likes

Tbh this awesome community board is what has really made this app worth it for me. It has been a plus more and more so as the days continue. Alas, I’m still considering canceling my sub until the LIVE ACTION content is “binge”-able.

3 Likes

I love this app. I find myself opening it during my spare time to see any DC news or just read comics if I don’t feel like watching something. I actually gave up the WWE network to work DC into my budget.

4 Likes

Not canceling at all. I subscribed for Young Justice and other exclusives, but even if they didn’t have any new shows I’d stay subscribed to watch the old movies and shows. I also like DC Daily, and supporting DC in general.

3 Likes

The only thing I’m thinking of canceling is WWE Network, I need a break from them. As for DC they just started and so far I’m happy and thankful for the streaming service. Each month I think they’ll have something new. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d sooner cancel my Prime membership than this.

7 Likes

No way in Trigons hell will I ever cancel my subscription!!!

6 Likes

Don’t cancel. Young justice comes out a week after titans ends and doom patrol is coming soon. Plus there’s so much back log content on here and a lot more of it coming too

3 Likes

Also you wouldn’t want to miss out on the friendly and charismatic personalities of your fellow DCU community members!!

5 Likes

I don’t know, but I am going to sit here and wait for them to bring back the original anime Teen Titans Series. Save Season 6!!!

2 Likes

That makes no sense, for one they are doing Season 2 soon plus the Doom Patrol series is following it as a spin-off, plus you have Young Justice: Outsiders premiering like 2 weeks from now. Also we do have the Young Justice Enhanced feature every Tuesday. Not sure why anyone would be canceling as there’s loads of comics to read, shows are good and any issues are usually dealt with quickly.

7 Likes

No way! I hope DC continues to make shows just like this

4 Likes

I am keeping the service. $8 a month is a nominal fee as a long time DC Comics fan. While I do want the service to have a more robust content offering, I know that they are building toward that point. Starting next month, we get Young Justice season 3, and for the rest of the year we’ll be seeing more shows added such as Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, Harley Quinn etc. I don’t want to miss out

9 Likes

Since this app I haven’t bothered renewing Netflix, Hulu or prime lmao. No way I’m canceling

4 Likes