Canceling after titans.

That’s a good question. I thought about it after I first activated my subscription. Like many sites soon after launch, I experienced several technical and billing issues. Needless to say, they were frustrating. But, DC Universe ultimately redeemed itself by addressing my issues promptly and efficiently. Also, I appreciated the timeliness and consistency of each episodes release/post date. I’ve been a Titans fan for a long time. Mostly, I’m impressed with how DC Universe has evolved the team’s story into an updated version of present-day superhero action and adventure. This version of Titans truly appeals to me as a discerning adult while keeping my childhood interests.

2 Likes

This app is great and is only getting better. I got yearly subscription and watch DC Daily every day…animated JLA or Batman on regular basis and Titans kicked ass and I’m anxiously awaiting Doom Patrol. I’m all in.

5 Likes

I came for the comics but they don’t have very many that interest me. So now I’m just here at this point to gather information about DC and all of its crapy products. Canceling is understandable.

1 Like

I prepaid with the “15 for the price of12” deal, and I was looking forward to Doom Patrol more than Titans anyway, so I’m not going anywhere.

Nope - I signed up annually; its not that expensive, and you a save a bit. I’ve been slowly re-watching BTAS and STAS, Young Justice, and Teen Titans, in addition to the first season of Titans. I’ve also read the Young Justice comics for the first time, as well as chunks of the 1980s New Teen Titans, later iterations of Teen Titans, the 90s Birds of Prey comics…

No. now that I can watch on Fire TV, I am more than happy.

I don’t get why someone would cancel and come back for Young Justice which comes out a week later. What is the point of that? I almost feel like someone did this to troll and giggle when everyone would so they thought say “you jerk! That is not right” and didn’t realize they are so close together so it makes no sense.

Don’t get me wrong I only subscribe to HBO Now (or go whichever it is) for a month after the new season of Game of Thrones is on, binge it then cancel. So I can get the concept of leaving until something you like is on here next time if the app doesn’t appeal beyond that. But if it is a week later then what is even the point? Depending on when you joined your subscription may not even expire in time to do that?

Although as far as cancelling, I definitely am not. I will be honest, never saw Young Justice and haven’t watched it on here yet, so season 3 has no appeal so I will likely watch other stuff until Doom Patrol starts. But for the price we have and what we got, it is more then a great deal and I watch this app more then Netflix these days. So I am not going anywhere, not sure I wouldn’t cancel Netflix first.

No. DC has given me so much to enjoy. Plus there’s like over a hundred old Batman and Superman episodes to last forever. They deserve my few bucks a month. I’ll get my money’s worth.

I want to see what’s next too

I love this app! DC Daily is a fun informative show(as well as infomercial) The quality of Titans is awesome and They are laying a groundwork for a more adult type DC universe. I think they could spin Hawk and Dove into their own show and with the amount of characters they have available they can produce all sorts of different genres. I think a game show of some sort would be fun. Add in all the books and movies and this the community board where you can talk about stuff and people get it
I’m in for the long haul,and look forward to what’s in store

1 Like

Nope

*then

Why would you cancel and then come back? Its literally two weeks in between Titians and Young Justice