Build Your DC FanDome Schedule Now!

You’re gonna need all 24 hours of DC FanDome. Build your schedule, add it to your personal calendar, and even share it with friends to make sure you don’t miss a thing on August 22!

Create your schedule by doing the following:

• Step 1: Go to Schedule.DCFanDome.com
  • Step 2: Create an account
  • Step 3: Click on the + to add events to “Your Schedule”
  • Step 4: Once you have selected your top 5 events, click on the “My Schedule” top left

DC Universe will be building its own schedule for a full day of Watch-Alongs and live chats, so keep your eye on the Community Calendar!

And be sure to screenshot your schedule and share it with us in the comments below!

For any questions about how the schedule works, check out the DC FanDome Schedule FAQs page.

42 Likes

Seeing Jim Lee’s art in that image reminds me of the video over at the main DC site about his creation process for it.

The fun thing is, the background music of that video is the opening score to the Ruby Spears Superman TV series.

Whoever picked the music for that video has my respect.

12 Likes

This look GREAT! I can’t hardly wait for this event. There are a lot of cool panels.

7 Likes

I want to see everything, my schedule has a bunch of overlapping and simultaneous stuff happening.

22 Likes

I know…I can’t decide what to pick :rofl:

8 Likes

So awesome™:+1: can not wait.

10 Likes

I might be pulling an all nighter so I can see everything. It looks like all the TV/Movie stuff is repeating 3 times over 24hrs so that helps.

6 Likes

Some stuff is repeating yeah, but like The Flash (CW) panel is at the same time as WW84 and I can’t miss that, but then it only repeats at 4 AM ET :pleading_face:

It would be nice if they listed each panel and when it repeats to help build your schedule.

9 Likes

So excited!!

5 Likes

Yep, gonna have to schedule carefully to catch it all, looking forward to it.

4 Likes

This is a million times better than building my class schedule for fall semester!!!

11 Likes

That’s my big problem too. WW repeats at a better time so will probably see second rerun of that instead of flash

3 Likes

Gonna work on this later tonight ! Psyched for fandome !

3 Likes

Got my schedule built. Anyone see any general future of comics panels? I missed them if they are there.

3 Likes

FanDome isn’t even hear yet and it’s already even better that I could’ve possibly hoped for! That said, planning my schedule is now the most stressful thing in my life right now in the best way possible.

6 Likes

Same @Mae & @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder
Me trying to build a schedule:

To avoid stress, I’ve decided to narrow it down to a short MUST SEE :eyes: list, and after that I’m just going to roam around like a stray cat lookin for catnip. :cat2: All day @N81 :facepunch:t3: Yes!

14 Likes

I tried doing that, but then I realized that EVERYTHING is a must see.

8 Likes

True, @joelc73 but I know the things I’ve absolutely GOT to see :eyes: (because fomo is legit) after that, I’ll wander until my eyes go crossed. :joy: Less panicking. Otherwise​:point_down:

11 Likes

8 Likes

Oh man it’s so hard to choose between these 3 but gotta go with Superman: Man of Tomorrow since the encore isn’t til’ like 3AM my time.

Love cast script readings so will check out the Young Justice one.

This TBA one peaks my interest :eyes: but might be sleeping :sleeping_bed:

and any panel with Doom Patrol and Stargirl I’m there. :slight_smile:

8 Likes