Build Your DC FanDome Schedule Now!

This is going to be great

6 Likes

Any chance of getting the panels here on DC Universe for those of us who work in a hospital or similar that won’t have much free time to watch everything? I may work a double shift Friday (not by choice) and 8hour shifts Saturday and Sunday, so I might have time to watch 1 panel if I’m lucky between work and sleep. At least it’s something to think about, I’m off the following weekend, so maybe you could have them here for a one weekend special?

7 Likes

Maybe this is a dumb question…
What is the experience? I’ve filled up my schedule with every available, but what will we be doing?

Some of these sessions are 24hrs. Are these interactive “create a comic cover” type things? Are these HTML games?

Some of these sessions are 5m. Are these just announcements?

1 Like

Is there any way to view the schedule without having to create an account? I shouldn’t have to create an account just to see if there’s anything I’d be interested in.

Got my schedule built up.I am anticipating (as many of us are) season three announcements for Doom Patrol and Harley Quinn. And the one and only Doctor Quinzel will be returning for more advice, so that’s cool too. I’m also hoping we’ll see a clip from Wonder Woman 1984 showing Kristen Wiig in full Cheetah gear. For the stretches between my convention highlights, I will most likely check out what’s in the store.

2 Likes

My whole Saturday is booked!

1 Like

I’ve built my schedule, and trust me, if you’re in these forums, there’s something you’ll want to see.

4 Likes

6 hours later, I’ve finally completed my schedule! I’ve managed to fit in everything but sleep.

1 Like

Me trying to put my schedule together

12 Likes

I still have plenty of time to tweak this…
screenshot
screenshot 2

5 Likes

Does anyone have any theories on TBA because mine are maybe Injustice 3 but I’m only hopeful I don’t really 150% want that I would rather a Deathstroke announcement movie or something or they might even do something entirely different but I wanna hear some theories of what it could be really bad

1 Like

If they allow it I’ll screen record it probably if anyone needs some of the stuff cause I have a news Insta for DC stuff mainly stargirl but if you have a request for a panel I’ll screen record it for you If I can and if I can’t :shushing_face:

1 Like

Different stuff but it’s gonna be like a virtual video game in separate hubs so all the categories are gonna be worlds kinda and we’re gonna have a lil avitar that’s walks around into our panels and stuff

They say that there’s gonna be a exclusive sneak peek in the Wonder Woman 1984 panel

1 Like

My Schedule Is Set :fire:

5 Likes

4 Likes

you

3 Likes

This is gonna be a lot of fun! Can’t wait.

My guesses are a Man of Steel sequel reveal/panel or a surprise cast reveal/panel for any of HBO’s DC shows (Green Lantern :crossed_fingers: or maybe Justice League Dark :eyes:). Maybe a panel with Matt Reeves talking about his new Gotham show for HBO Max.

2 Likes

All set :triumph: I might overdose on DC or coffee.

Fandome 6

I’ll also check out some of the other Funverse stuff in between and depending on what the TBA panels are might change the schedule up a bit.

4 Likes