Build a Justice League

That would be part of the tension and story between the group to come together regardless of there beliefs or the length they would individually go to just to save everything they love. We’re one on the team couldn’t another could.

5 Likes

Hell yea. I like the idea of the two of them being at apparent odds. It’d be like Stargirl’s side of the Courtney/Ollie relationship from JLU crossed with Midnighter’s side of the Lucas/Cullen relationship from B&RE. Send them off on missions without a third. Let Booster tag along trying to make a bigger deal out of every comment either of them makes. In the full team scuffles, let them turn out to be the only two who truly 100% trust each other. I’d read the hell out of that pair up.

Tell me more about how Green Hornet is getting to the DC Universe, though? Assuming you mean the radio character (Helnit/Holyoke comics, now Dynamite) and not the Wildstorm character Hornet?

4 Likes

Stargirl literally married a professional public executioner. They will be fine.

4 Likes

Green hornet is an old friend of Bruce ( tv crossover and comic) It wouldn’t be hard to have him come in to help.

4 Likes

Shazam, martian man Hunter, power girl, enchantress, Deathstroke, zatanna

5 Likes

Hitman (Tommy Monaghan)
Kev
Grifter
Bat Lash
Sleeper (AKA Conductor)
Vigilante
Wild Dog

3 Likes

Man @Jurisdiction , first 3 names on your list had me thinking yeah, but then Red Hood took all the wind out of my sails, but you finished strong.

3 Likes

My second favorite Justice League iteration.

3 Likes

just ask trickster

2 Likes

awesome list! Welcome to the community @KryptoFlash3000!

2 Likes

I was debating between Red Hood and Bat Lash, but I figured a more famous figure would be better with gaining people’s trust

2 Likes

right!!!

4 Likes

Like the people’s trust? I don’t think Red Hood is the man for that. If you mean people as in the rest of the team, sure; the rest aren’t exactly goody two-shoes and I could see them following Jaybird as a leader figure.

I like your line up a lot - kind of a JL with the spirit of SS. But I love the idea of throwing a man-out-of-time Bat Lash in there. His naïve perspective on modern day crime would be an awesome angle to throw in the story.

Unless you’ve already got that with Vigilante? Are we to assume Greg Saunders here? Or Chase? Or Trayce? Or the crazy cyborg thing from Kingdom Come?

3 Likes

Hey, my friend made this meme. Follow @questionposting on Twitter

5 Likes

Yeah I was about to change it back to Bat Lash lol. I slept on the idea. Hitman would be the leader.

I also wasn’t sure if Bat Lash would be allowed because Batman isnt

3 Likes