BREAKING NEWS: Batman Cast for Titans S2!

An older Batman will make sense imo. Dick seems to be in his late 20s and I believe Jason Todd said he was 19.

Titans Spoilers

I can almost be certain we will see Dick become Nightwing and at least some variant of Death in The Family and Under the Red Hood within 1-2 seasons.

3 Likes

I really wish dc would bring Kevin Porter in to play Batman. He just has way to much the look personality and voice that we would expect.

Lain Glen?
Shouldn’t he be playing Alfred?
Man DC you guys just never get it right on the live action front.

Bruce Wayne is only human. You can not have two wards one of them in his late 20’s early 30’s and expect Bruce Wayne to look 40 in live-action. I think it was a smart choice and a good pic.

3 Likes

Why does he look 70 LMFAO, like I didn’t expect 20 yo Bruce, maybe at the minimal early 40’s but ew.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t think this is the best casting he’s way to old to be batman (he’s 57 already) bruce was in his mid to very late 20s when he indicted dick into crime fighting. I’m going to just say this again “get John Ham to play as batman”!

5 Likes

Let’s all hope that it’s the same team behind Doom patrol. The other team did an ok job and deserve a solid severance package.

6 Likes

Sounds fine to me. He’s 57 to Grayson’s 29. No problem. As long as his dragonscale skin condition doesn’t flare up lol. Besides, it’s not like he’s gonna spend much time in a batsuit POWing and BAMming henchmen. Chill and see what the story is first before flying out of the belfrey.

10 Likes

So, the DC Universe is now able to make a Red Hood Series, they only need to cast a Joker !

8 Likes

Terrible casting job. Sory, Titans is marginally holding up to expectation and this really is bring my hope down for a decent season 2. BRUCE WAYNE HAS DARK HAIR AND BLUE EYES. STOP WITH THE LIGHT HAIR BRUCE WAYNES. IT DOESN’T NOT WORK. THE RICH PLAYBOY TYPE AIRE JUST GETS LOST IN THE LOOK. Arrrgghh. Yes, I am screaming because DC cannot get the most simple things right.

3 Likes

Your lucky an actor of Glen’s caliber signs on to Titans Season 2, with characters that carry such a fervent fan base.This guy is coming off of the biggest show in the world, Game of Thrones, which I’m guessing many of you have not seen. This casting in my mind is genius.

2 Likes

Definitely going for an older Batman in the series. He’s a great actor but, not who I would guess to be Bruce Wayne. Series was solid and looking forward to season 2 as they find their groove with the show. Hopefully this will be a good choice.

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve ever been skeptical on a batman casting. Look okay Clooney looked the part even if his batman sucked.

2 Likes

OMG.

Here we go cast nobody’s and you get shity results

How many characters are they introducing in S2? :thinking: Seems like it is getting convoluted.

1 Like

Excited for the new season of Titans and looking forward to seeing what they do with this Batman. So far their casting decisions have been great or better than I would have thought. So I can’t wait to see Batman on Titans

2 Likes

If they do a Dark Knight Returns arc with this guy, I would be so happy! I like the idea of an older Batman anyway especially since Grayson is in the edge of going Nightwing in the series. And with Jason Todd in the mix, there are so many ways they can go with this. I feel like Titans is like super-heightened fan fiction at times and it’s really exhilarating with all its twists and turns. S1 surprised and excited me so I’m on board :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love the notion of the Dark Knight being more than any one one man behind the mask, it’s the ideals he stands for. At some point one of Bruce Wayne’s wards or heirs would have to take on the mantle of the Bat. The Nolan movies made that clear in the live action trilogy.

I just wanna know why these assholes keep making Batman kill people. ITS HIS ONE RULE! Why would you make a streaming service for fans but not make the fans happy?