BREAKING NEWS: Batman Cast for Titans S2!

Man, that’s a surprising cast, but he’s a skilled actor. I’m excited to see his take on the role. Meanwhile, I should probably watch Titans, hahaha.

I’m in. Batman will be old, but I’m excited!!!

What about superboy and krypto

1 Like

Good actor but why go for someone so old? Dude is pushing 60 and probably be better fit for Batman Beyond

1 Like

I’m happy to see him join the cast. Titans hasn’t failed me yet with casting choices, so I’m absolutely ready to see what direction they take Batman!

1 Like

And now I’m beyond excited.

Unless the show runners wanted to push a Batman Beyond type of thing, then yes.

This casting already makes season 2 so much more interesting.

This isn’t Batman Beyond, you get old and you die. Your going to have a older Bruce (probably Batman too) mentoring the Titans all while mending his relationship with Grayson. That’s my hunch anyway.

4 Likes

…all while facing off against Slade Wilson.

3 Likes

The DCU has to be paying out the nose for all the talent they acquire.

3 Likes

Dude this is going to be crazy

4 Likes

This isn’t a Batman too old to knock the crap out of you either. Glen is a pretty big guy at 6’1”. He kicks a lot of a$$ on Thrones.

2 Likes

Well… he is 57, so I will be interested to see how they handle that. I am not going to judge the casting before I see anything… but I would have gone for someone a bit younger. After all, he hasn’t even met Damien yet…

2 Likes

This is one of those actors that could read a phone book and make it sound good.

4 Likes

Yeah, with his age, I get the feeling that we’re going to see something sort of like in Dark Knight Returns, where he’s experienced but past his prime. Maybe a little bit of Kingdom Come, where his suit augments his strength to give him a further edge.

3 Likes

Not familiar with the actor so will reserve judgement, just cool will will see Batman up close and personal.

5 Likes

I’m really surprised we’re getting so many actor announcements when we never even finished a single story line or saw a team-up fight with all the Titans in the first season.

4 Likes

Love ser Jora in G.O.T. Can’t wait to see his take on Bruce!

2 Likes

Hmm, could casting an older Bruce Wayne lead to a live action Batman Beyond TV Series??? Inquiring minds want to know.

2 Likes