Birds of Prey (2023) | Book Discussion | Spoilers Ahead!

Alas mon frere, I absolutely AGREE with you on literally every point you mentioned, as WildC.A.T.S v1 does indeed have a seismic amount of comic book history weight upon its shoulders.

…and if you were referring to your “bad habits of '90s X-Men” and the like comment being the point we would disagree on, then yeah, we would. I loves me some early '90s X-Men and then some.

Still, I agree with all of the points you made about WildC.A.T.S v1 being a historically important series, so we’ll call it a draw and enjoy a lunch on Jacob Marlowe’s AmEx.

As Roddy McDowall once said, “Curious and curiouser.”

Noodles about for a moment or two.

Found it! :point_right:t2: “Check it out!” :point_left:t2:

I loved the Fox Kids X-Men series as a kid and still adore it to this day as an early-40s kid-at-heart.

It was my introduction to Jim Lee’s X-Men and, in many ways, several other facets of the X-Universe.

Right?

:notes: “One and only WildC.A.T.S!” :notes:

I recently re-watched X2 and to be perfectly honest…Magneto was right…there. I honestly couldn’t find much to disagree with, whenever Erik was on-screen.

Let’s chat-up Zealot some more! :grin:

As Lloyd said in Dumb and Dumber, “I like it a lot!”

The show was my introduction to the WildC.A.T.S property and remains a favorite to this day.

Fun Fact: Playmates Toys (known simply as “Playmates” in the '90s) made toys for WildC.A.T.S and Skeleton Warriors, both of which aired on CBS.

Neither show was on-air for very long and the same can be said for the retail performance of their toy lines too, unfortunately.

For the 2022-2023 series there is (link above), but as for WildC.A.T.S in-general, I don’t believe so.

You’re welcome to start one, if you like.

3 Likes