Best Moments in the Arkham games?

oh man that stinks! i know it’s on the ps4 but i wasn’t aware of it being not being on xbox, you’d think they’d put it in? huh weird

2 Likes

Yeah. Rocksteady said that they would put it in the game later after release but it never happened.

2 Likes

Yeah, that skin and another were timed PS4 exclusives, and were supposed to be made available for everyone in Fall 2015. But they more or less said they were too lazy to port it or whatever. Only time in my life where I wrote a strongly worded email to a company. Being a huge '66 fan, it drives me crazy, we got skins for the Batmobile, Robin, and Catwoman, but NOT Batman.

Lots of other cool skins and such though, I really liked the BvS pack myself.

3 Likes

My favorite part of Arkham City was when it was over. :stuck_out_tongue: I just don’t care much for this series. Button combos don’t make me “feel like Batman” at all. They make me feel like a Street Fighter character. If you want me to feel like Batman, then give me some death traps!

However, I did like the side mission where the Mad Hatter abducts Batman. To me, that moment was far more satisfying than the more “challenging” (read: tedious) parts, such as that blasted heliopter sequence or the Ra’s Al Ghul flying tutorial. Clayface proved to be an even easier end boss than Titan Joker had been in the previous game.

3 Likes

I disagree with most of what you said, but this section absolutely made me want to strangle kittens.

Selina would never forgive me, so I didn’t.

6 Likes

Okay, Arkham Knight’s best part is when you first boot up the game and feel the superior fight and flight controls, just to be slapped in the face with the wonky driving of the Batmobile. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s like, “They finally fixed it! Oh…crap. Well, maybe I won’t have to use the Batmobile much…”

(Spoiler alert: you will. Oh, you will.)

3 Likes

I’ll probably re-download Knight tonight, been a long time since I played that.

And that reminds me of flying around, grappling rooftops, when all of a sudden Man Bat appears screaming, all up in your face! I was not prepared for that…

4 Likes

VINDICATION.

As for the Ra’s flying tutorial, that was a real “trial by fire” for me because I hadn’t done any of the applicable VR tutorials before I walked into it. It must have taken me hours to finally finish it… I died so many times. I was grateful for it in the end, though, because once I got the hang of it, I loved the swoop/soar mechanic, and did it constantly.

3 Likes