Best DC Couples & Ships

I thought Black Lightning was married.

3 Likes

I believe he was divorced from Lynn in the mainline books. It’s been that way for a while actually.

3 Likes

Thank you! Most of my knowledge comes from initial parts of the tv show (I got distracted and never got back to it) and basic Wikipedia scrolling.

2 Likes

This is exclusive to Catwoman: Soulstealer but I really do like Luke Fox and Selina Kyle.

Crazy statement in the wrong context. Both have a lot of similarities with dealing with trauma even when they are Batwing and Catwoman the two of them are able to relate so well with each other.

When they are just civilians, Luke and Selina could be so casual with each other that it makes their later romance all the more believable.

I think they might have even better chemistry than Bruce and Selina in the main books. :smile:

Bruce is such a introvert in the main-line bat titles it hurts. One wonders how he is able to bag so many beautiful women.

2 Likes

Starfire & Nightwing

Green Arrow & Black Canary

Batman & Catwoman

Superman & Lois Lane

Brainanic 5 & Supergirl

Harley & Ivy

3 Likes

Bullock and Donuts

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

For couples that are canon or have officially happened in at least one medium…

Harley/Ivy
Batman/Catwoman
Superman/Lois
Nightwing/Barbara
Question/Huntress (DCAU)
I think there was a World’s Finest title for Earth 2 during the New 52 where Power Girl and Huntress would sometimes flirt. I can ship that.

As for any non-canon/unofficial ships I have, my mind constantly wonders what kind of pairings I think would be good for Diana. I know the history of Steve Trevor and there are times and stories I get into it. But I focus mainly on pairings with other female characters for Diana.

4 Likes

I always wanted a mainline book where she’s in a relationship with princess Audrey from the JLU cartoon.

But I’m just crazy, right?

3 Likes

Okay. You are crazy.

3 Likes

I…admittedly don’t remember who that is

4 Likes

She is a main character in the episode “Maid of Honor” an episode with Vandal Savage as the villain in a political thriller.

4 Likes

Go watch it on YouTube if your curious. You’ll be surprised how they think it got over people’s heads.

4 Likes

Great - another same sex pairing involving WW. As if I don’t have enough!

JK I’m always down for Diana exploring love :heart:

2 Likes

Greg Rucka might have been the only writer I know that encouraged a bisexual Wonder-woman in the mainline books.

Veronica Cale and Wonder-woman went to a date once but considering she is a known Wonder-woman villain that unfortunately never went anywhere.

5 Likes

Oh yea! I remember that…Veronica Cale isn’t as twisted as Lex last I remember. So maybe Diana can “motivate” Cale to the good side :wink:

3 Likes

I know I already contributed but one other pairing popped into my head. In the New 52, they had a World’s Finest book focusing on Power Girl and Huntress and they apparently flirted a fair bit. I have yey to read it beyond a few panels. But the more I think about what I already know about those characters…I can get on board

5 Likes

Conner Kent and M’gann M’orse
Wally West and Artemis
I know this isn’t a relationship but Klarion and Teakl
if you can’t tell I’m a fan of young justice :joy:

6 Likes

Friendship ships are a thing! They have a great bond. :+1:

7 Likes

Friendships are my favorite ship.

For another great friendship I have been feeling a lot of good vibes from Harper Row and Tim Drake.

6 Likes