Best DC Couples & Ships

Supercorp will forever be my favorite ship :heart_hands:

Supercorp

5 Likes

In order of favorite to least favorite: The Flying Fox, Blue Beetle’s Bug, The Timeship, The Waverider, and Nite-Owls ship. Feel like I’m forgetting some important ones… Give me a minute.

(not sure what couples have to do with ships, unless they need a captain to get married)

8 Likes

I’ve never cared for that because it takes away from Ivy’s Femme Fatale status by being in a relationship.

4 Likes

Ambush Bug and desperate attempts to get a book.

7 Likes

AB just got ROASTED! Geez he’s gonna need some ice for that burn!

5 Likes

I know you’re kidding, but that makes me uncomfortable, I’m just going to delete the post. I’m sorry for being annoying.

1 Like

No you’re not being annoying at all! I think my post was misconstrued (which I should’ve considered in how I wrote it), so I’ve deleted it. Sorry for making you uncomfortable, @MiscellaneousSoup!

3 Likes

It’s okay, thank you for your kind response.

2 Likes

Is it OK if I highlight a relationship between just friends?

Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz is the best non-romantic friendship in comics.

Like everything about them they work so well together that I can’t imagine how much it would be different if they started dating.

I think putting them as a pair in justice league and a green Lantern book together was the best thing DC has done since Supersons.

7 Likes

Jess! Jess! Jess! Jess!

5 Likes

I’ve been reading and re-reading a bunch of Yound Justice '98 recently and all I have to say is that I ship CissieCassie
This contains an image of:
i'm tired — ok you've posted a lot of cissie/cassie stuff...

they need to be together

2 Likes

Barbara Gordon and Ted Kord are pretty good together. In the early birds of prey days, they were great friends who flirted with the idea of something romantic throughout. I might say I like them even more than Barbara and Dick.

4 Likes

I also thought that Bryan Hill’s Batman and the Outsiders had a interesting point toward developing Katana and Black Lighting’s friendship further with hints that they might be romantically interested with each other.

Okay it was actually pretty explicit. Even other people are aware of it.

I think for me, the kind of relationship these two had was so captivating that it made want to learn more about them individually. If a relationship does that, than I do consider it a good thing.

3 Likes

Wookit dem holding hands :heartpulse:

2 Likes

(They need a better ship name. Smushing together two names without cutting any of it out was cringe enough with TimKon, we have to think of something. Wonderette or Wondrette, perhaps?)

2 Likes

Arrow Gi - Nope, not even gonna finish that one. Wondrette, final answer.

2 Likes

imo the best romances in current DC publications rn are Dick and Babs, and both Supermen with their respective love interests.

3 Likes

:+1:
7d8e7d810fac57e329582ed4931591c8a791121c_2_260x499

5 Likes

Am I doing this right?

6 Likes

Myself and my future husband.

When seeing if google had a good picture I found a post where somebody said he shipped me with Robin II. I hope the guy who shipped me with the original Green Arrow was joking.

4 Likes