Best Cast Actor / Actress

Winners

Annette O’Toole is legendary in her take on Martha Kent. Unforgettable.

I still have Gene Hackman/Michael Rosenbaum tied in the role of Lex Luthor. Both actors gave tremendously engaging performances as the LexCorp founder.

GeneHackmanLexLuthor1978

Honorable Mentions

April Bowlby as Rita Farr in Doom Patrol is inspired casting.
tumblr_pr4angQZoD1w2j6iwo1_400

As is Brendan Fraser as Cliff Steele.

https___showsnob.com_files_2019_04_source-DPL109A002920V3

Another two way tie: Dina Meyer/Savannah Welch as BG. :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

birds-of-prey-lg

Hall Of Fame

Michael Keaton as B’Man/Bruce Wayne

Margot Kidder as Lois Lane

6 Likes

Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Grant Gustin as The Flash, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, and Melissa Benoist as Supergirl.

Some of my choices don’t seem to be common picks, but I really feel that these actors nailed their roles, poor writing aside (cough Supergirl)

3 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking! She embodies the character of Harley so well. And she fits the look perfectly. I can’t imagine a live action Harley looking like anything other than Margot. Also, the voice is perfect. A bit high pitched and whiny/annoying. I know those adjectives have negative connotation, but I don’t mean it in a bad way. It’s what makes Harley Harley. The voice of Harley, I feel, is especially important because her voice conveys her mental instability and general coo-coo personality. But yes, as you said, Margot Robbie IS Harley Quinn.

3 Likes

Christopher Reeve as Superman!
Margot Kidder as Lois Lane!
Michael Keaton as Batman!

Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor!
Jack Nicholson as the Joker!
Michelle Pfeiffer as Cat Woman!

Kristin Kreuk as Lana Lang On Smallville!
Erica Durance Was Also Great as Lois Lane On Smallville!
Tom Welling Was Great as Clark Kent On Smallville!
Michael Rosenbaum Was A Great Lex Luthor On Smallville!

All In All!
I Think That the Cast of Smallville Was Magnificent!

4 Likes

I liked Heath Ledger as the Joker on The Dark Knight because it was a very different role from his persona.

4 Likes

Agreed!

I also really enjoyed Cillian Murphy as Scarecrow throughout that series.

4 Likes

OMG. Cillian Murphy deserves a Scarecrow spinoff movie or TV show. He’s so good!

4 Likes

Keanu Reeves Constantine, becuase well let’s be honest its Keanu Reeves. He doesnt need an explanation lol

3 Likes

Fave casting in DC is

Brendan Fraser as Robot Man (whole Doom Patrol works for me)

Liam Neeson as Ra’s Al Ghul

Zachary Levi as Shazam

Ewan McGregor as Black Mask

NEARLY ALL OF THE SUICIDE SQUAD

Billy Crudup as Dr Manhattan

Patrick Wilson as Ocean Master and Nite Owl

3 Likes

Oh and I on the tv side i think Kelly Cuoco is the Best Harley Quinn and Derek Mears was a great Swamp Thing

3 Likes