Ben Affleck or Michael Keaton which is you favorite

Bale as Bruce. Keaton as Batman.

1 Like

Ben Affleck. Heā€™s great as Bruce in BvS. His Batman is amazing to see on screen. He felt different in Justice League, but I still liked him better.

I actually donā€™t like Michael Keaton in the role at all. Heā€™s a great actor and the movies heā€™s in are good. I just donā€™t like him at all as Batman or Bruce.

1 Like

Honestly both because they each play different age of Bruce Wayne life. Michael plays the younger play boy life of Bruce/Batman and Ben plays a older well aged Bruce/Batman. However Michael had the better voice for Bruce/Batman that you can tell the difference between the characters that made them unique.

1 Like

Michael Keaton was easily the best Batman.

3 Likes

Ben Affleck, without a doubt

2 Likes

Both were fantastic, I feel like they were different interpretations. Keaton was classic Batman and Affleck was older angrier Batman. Itā€™s a tough call but I am going to choose Keaton as I am an 80ā€™s baby and nostalgia always wins. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keaton, best Bruce Wayne and Batman, Affleck was just lostā€¦

Michael Keaton obviously! Ben Affleck SUCKED! I cannot watch the JLA movie just because of him. Sure, he is a great actor, but he is not fit for Batman at all.

1 Like

Peter Weller!!! Probably Keaton I enjoyed Afflecks bat. Think he gets a bad rep for some bad writing/directing. They started him off as a hard ass for bat vs supes (which I thought he did great) . Then everything else they wanted super friends bats. The Batman I know and love is a bit of a dick!!!

1 Like

Michael Keaton